One thing I hate so far about ZombiU..

#21darkjedilinkPosted 9/17/2012 2:14:29 PM
AceMos posted...
darkjedilink posted...
AceMos posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...
Just because a zombie doesn't feel pain doesn't mean it can ignore a strong force...

as i said a bullet has verry litle kenetic force it CANT move a body at all

Please tell me you're joking - bullets have CRAZY amounts of kinetic force due to the speed they travel.

watch mythbusters theyve proven a bullet cant make a body move

Like they proved that driving a pickup with your tailgate up improves gas mileage, or how they proved that three inches of water can stop a .50cal sniper rifle bullet?

No. I'm a former Marine. Bullets can make people move when fired at close ranged. They can't do what we see in the movies, no, but I've personally seen myself fire Berettas at people and make them move about as much as the zombies in ZombiU.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#22Newnie(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2012 2:15:00 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
...they destroyed his argument. Anyhow, games aren't about realism. At best, semi-realism. So I don't really care.

I mean, at the end of the day this is all you can say about it. But its just one of those minor things to me. Oh well, i'll end up playing it and eventually forgetting all about it.
---
GT & PSN - Newnie
Legend in the making.
#23MelkaticoxPosted 9/17/2012 2:16:09 PM
Aren't zombies practically empty?

I mean, if you shoot at them, I'm pretty sure they would move at least a little...
---
"Bayonetta, you're a mystery ~"
#24wingo84Posted 9/17/2012 2:16:34 PM
I don't think anyone REALLY knows how a zombie would REALLY react to a bullet... Or to a cactus... Or to anything at all!!!
---
"Men face reality, Women don't... That's why men need to drink"
#25DesperateMonkeyPosted 9/17/2012 2:19:03 PM
You know, no one cared about this stuff in Dead Rising.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#26Newnie(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2012 2:23:08 PM

No offense to dead rising fans, but at first glance that game comes off as a joke which is probly why no one cared to explain the physics
---
GT & PSN - Newnie
Legend in the making.
#27DesperateMonkeyPosted 9/17/2012 2:28:19 PM
Newnie posted...

No offense to dead rising fans, but at first glance that game comes off as a joke which is probly why no one cared to explain the physics

Your in a hellacopter taking photos of a town overrun by zombies. I don't think it was that much of a joke.
---
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#28Newnie(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2012 2:38:21 PM
Newnie posted...

Your in a hellacopter taking photos of a town overrun by zombies. I don't think it was that much of a joke.

But putting Serverbots head on zombies is. That game is way too over the top.
---
GT & PSN - Newnie
Legend in the making.
#29DesperateMonkeyPosted 9/17/2012 2:39:27 PM
If I was in a mall of zombies, I'd do it too.
---