Don't hate, just asking: So the Wii U is confirmed to be weaker than PS3/Xbox?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Don't hate, just asking: So the Wii U is confirmed to be weaker than PS3/Xbox?

User Info: NakedJoe4Eva

NakedJoe4Eva
4 years ago#1
???

Also, does anyone know why the Wii U is selling for over $400 on Amazon
You think pain is wrong, I think it is all that is required to live. One can not have lived until they have truly suffered.

User Info: PhoenixRush

PhoenixRush
4 years ago#2
1. It's supposed to be stronger but not sure how much.

2. Those are 3rd party seller scum trying to rip people off to make a profit.
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo

User Info: darkjedilink

darkjedilink
4 years ago#3
The WiiU is confirmed to be significantly stronger than the PS3 or 360.

As for Amazon, which Amazon? Amazon.com is still not offering pre-orders to the best of my knowledge, and Amazon.co.uk sells in euros, not dollars.
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
4 years ago#4
It is confirmed to be more powerful than the XBox.
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.

User Info: RedOrion

RedOrion
4 years ago#5
I'ts confirmed to be stronger than PS3/Xbox. Yep , but you should look into pre-ordering to avoid being ripped off.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Don't hate, just asking: So the Wii U is confirmed to be weaker than PS3/Xbox?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived