How many people are getting the Wii U at a later date?

#1Future Space CowboyPosted 9/17/2012 5:05:11 PM
*raises hand*

Between the Wii and PS3 I'm pretty covered on the game front for a while. I want to get one last year of gaming out of my Wii before I put it down and there are games on PS3 that I still want. So at the latest, I'll be picking a Wii U up at the end of next year. The way I figured, if there is another drought like the Wii I can avoid it.
---
This sig won't change until I either accomplish my life long dream to become an astronaut or I get tired of seeing it: started 9/24/08
#2Lelouch71Posted 9/17/2012 5:07:23 PM
I get it sometime in 2013. The Wii is pretty much worthless to me now that I got my Xenoblade and TLS.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#3Nintendoboy77Posted 9/17/2012 5:10:56 PM
I'm getting it next year sometime to avoid the launch technical problems that home consoles always have...
---
Official "King" of the Sonic 3 & Knuckles board!
Currently Awaiting: New Super Mario Bros. U, Nintendo Land, Sonic Adventure 2 HD, and Zombiu.
#4SlimeSwayzePosted 9/17/2012 5:11:11 PM
I'll wait and see. There is not a single game announced right now that interests me, though a Retro-developed Metroid game or a Zelda more in line with Majora's Mask or a legit sequel to Eternal Darkness could sway me. As it is, it is way too much money for way too little value. I don't care about a tablet controller, I just want good games, and until I can get the console and several good games for about $300 total, I will stay away from the Wii U.
---
Currently Playing: Crysis, F.E.A.R., To the Moon, and Amnesia
#5dragonly5999Posted 9/17/2012 5:12:43 PM
I probably will when Monster Hunter 3G comes out and Pikmin 3
---
This topic sucks and has no plot. ~ DarkMoonlight88
#6InterfusorPosted 9/17/2012 5:13:02 PM
Yeah, the game line-up isn't doing it for me.

I'll get BLOPS2 for PC because I get my CoD injections that way.
Already have Batman, ME3
Another sidescrolling Mario game? Can't we have another Mario 64-style game?
Bayonetta, I might consider it if they release the first game too.

I want a Kirby game!
---
I am not economically viable.
#7cloudriveraPosted 9/17/2012 5:14:40 PM
I'm not getting it until the new smash bros comes out, either that or bundles that have games other than Nintendo Land.
---
currently playing: Sonic 4:Episode 2
#8AceMosPosted 9/17/2012 5:16:16 PM
Nintendoboy77 posted...
I'm getting it next year sometime to avoid the launch technical problems that home consoles always have...

nintendo consoles never have problems
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#9SlimeSwayzePosted 9/17/2012 5:20:33 PM
AceMos posted...
Nintendoboy77 posted...

Generally they have good hardware, but the first Wii I bought hard to be returned a week later due to a faulty disk drive. It happens.
---
Currently Playing: Crysis, F.E.A.R., To the Moon, and Amnesia
#10Sakura_RailgunPosted 9/17/2012 5:57:10 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
AceMos posted...
Nintendoboy77 posted...

Generally they have good hardware, but the first Wii I bought hard to be returned a week later due to a faulty disk drive. It happens.

That's something that can still happen even if you wait a year though.