How many people are getting the Wii U at a later date?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How many people are getting the Wii U at a later date?

User Info: faramir77

faramir77
4 years ago#21
I'm waiting until Smash Bros as that's been the only real draw to Nintendo consoles in the last 10 years.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiCtAUrZbUk
-- Defeating the Running Man of Ocarina of Time in a race since 01/17/2009. --

User Info: kingpenguin22

kingpenguin22
4 years ago#22
I am just going to buy the games and wait on the system, I heard rumors of a famicom style Wii U being released in the future and I much have that than the current look they have atm. I love me some famicom and the red and white mix has always been my favorite of nintendo's.
Owner of Purple 3DS...Fav Ps3 game: Hyperdimension Neptunia, Fav 360 game: Tales of Vesperia, Fav Psp game: Project Diva, Fav Wii game: TP for Midna :O

User Info: rexcrk

rexcrk
4 years ago#23
I'm waiting AT LEAST until Pikmin 3 comes out, that's the main reason I want a Wii U (right now of course, I know a lot more great games will be released for it during its lifespan) and none of the launch titles really interest me. NSMBU looks good but it's not something I NEED right away.
But the thing that makes Woody special, is he'll never give up on you... ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How many people are getting the Wii U at a later date?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived