Any Chance I will get this on the 18th even tho...

#1NugSoupLiarPosted 9/17/2012 6:52:27 PM
To Make a long story short, I was in an important meeting at work when i received an e-mail on my smartphone that the Wii U was available for pre-order. Rather than waiting until 5 o'clock when I got out of the meeting and trying to find a Gamestop in an area that I am unfamiliar with and is over an hour away from my home. I pre-ordered it online via Gamestop.com. Novemeber 18th happens to be a Sunday, UPS,FedEX, and USPS definitely do not deliver on Sunday. So my question to you is, is there anyway whatsoever that I will receive this on Saturday instead? Or am I going to have to wait until the 19th(Monday). Either way I am happy that I am guaranteed a console, one day is not going to kill me.
#2NugSoupLiar(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2012 6:54:31 PM
Bump
#3Linkfan135Posted 9/17/2012 6:56:50 PM
It's kinda iffy. You might get it a day early or later. Past experiences might make it lean more towards the earlier though.
---
You talking about Kony? I feel bad for you son.
He snatched 99 kids and your poster saved none.
#4blazeUP12Posted 9/17/2012 7:05:36 PM
NugSoupLiar posted...
To Make a long story short, I was in an important meeting at work when i received an e-mail on my smartphone that the Wii U was available for pre-order. Rather than waiting until 5 o'clock when I got out of the meeting and trying to find a Gamestop in an area that I am unfamiliar with and is over an hour away from my home. I pre-ordered it online via Gamestop.com. Novemeber 18th happens to be a Sunday, UPS,FedEX, and USPS definitely do not deliver on Sunday. So my question to you is, is there anyway whatsoever that I will receive this on Saturday instead? Or am I going to have to wait until the 19th(Monday). Either way I am happy that I am guaranteed a console, one day is not going to kill me.

How much is shipping through gamestop.com? Is it next day shipping?
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
#5NugSoupLiar(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2012 7:43:35 PM
Standard shipping was $12.00 next day was $18.00 I got next day
#6NugSoupLiar(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2012 8:04:04 PM
Thanks for the reply, can't believe that more people didn't respond tho. Would really like to have a few opinions.