The End of Nintendo - Shut up and read.

#251SMT_MasochistPosted 9/21/2012 11:23:18 PM
I don't think so. I'm a 2 brand guy (MS is dead to me after my 2nd 360 died) and I don't see gaming without Nin hardware. The scene will stagnate without them. They brought "console type" handhelds. They brought analog controls to consoles. They brought motion control. They brought 3d (yeah VB sucked but they did it first). Now they're bringing tablet control. Everything I mentioned has been copied. The competition just aren't innovators in hardware. They copy or improve upon the ideas of Nin. Dual Analog, rumble, Move, Kinnect etc.

I know they have to be friendlier to 3rd parties. I want them to be but it seems like they don't need to be to turn a profit. Their machines are usually the weakest but apparently that doesn't matter where of counts the most...the bottom line.
---
Games: Sleeping Dogs, WO3, GT5, Transformers: FoC
3DS: 1375-7216-3398 <ENDBOSS> PS3/Vita: ENDBOSS78
#252SSj7CloudSPosted 9/21/2012 11:26:30 PM
I like cookies too. loltcisdelusional. Seek help, you need it. Everyone who fell for it, I weep for you.
---
Playing: Valkyria Chronicles (PS3) Grandia II (PS2) HDNeptunia Mk II(PS3)
#253pokemega32Posted 9/21/2012 11:40:15 PM
crunchb3rry posted...
"i think the guy forgot about Nintnedo debt of 0% and their insane bank reserves"

Yeah, well the guy who invented cheese in a can is probably a billionaire. Doesn't mean the cheese is good.

What's your point?

TC posted an article claiming that the Wii U would be Nintendo's last console.

Money = Success. It doesn't matter what the quality of the product is, if Nintendo makes money off of it, they're successful.

The colossal amount of reserve funds they have doesn't magically disappear just because you dislike the console.
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
#254minjonator1234Posted 9/21/2012 11:50:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#255ajko000Posted 9/22/2012 12:02:20 AM
I love how those super fanboys will try and defend Nintendo in any way possible. If they just expanded to other plats they'd make more money. Instead of selling sub-par handhelds and systems they should start reading reviews and listening to the community. Nostalgia is a cruel mistress, but even I can look past Nintendo's amazing past and see that their future is grim. I play the older titles to this day, and MORE than the newer ones! GameGrumps is even doing a Yoshi's Island playthrough, I'M SO HAPPY! But in all reality, they are beginning to look like the McDonald's of the gaming world. Nobody really wants their food, nor do they like it, but sometimes they just buy because they want something to remind them of their childhood or something. Idk, McDonald's is crap, so is Nintendo, at least now anyway.
---
"If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people." - House
#256KefkaMayDiePosted 9/22/2012 12:04:05 AM
Stopped reading at them not being able to adapt to change. They are the ones actually bringing changes to the industry.
---
I do it for the One or more unread System Notifications
http://www.youtube.com/user/kefkamaydie
#257squatch22Posted 9/22/2012 12:05:04 AM
ajko000 posted...
I love how those super fanboys will try and defend Nintendo in any way possible. If they just expanded to other plats they'd make more money. Instead of selling sub-par handhelds and systems they should start reading reviews and listening to the community. Nostalgia is a cruel mistress, but even I can look past Nintendo's amazing past and see that their future is grim. I play the older titles to this day, and MORE than the newer ones! GameGrumps is even doing a Yoshi's Island playthrough, I'M SO HAPPY! But in all reality, they are beginning to look like the McDonald's of the gaming world. Nobody really wants their food, nor do they like it, but sometimes they just buy because they want something to remind them of their childhood or something. Idk, McDonald's is crap, so is Nintendo, at least now anyway.

At least Ninty makes money. Maybe Sony should go multiformat to make money for a change?
---
''Having more games (even more good games) doesn't equal better'' : Sony fan troll logic.
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#258ajko000Posted 9/22/2012 12:10:07 AM
squatch22 posted...
ajko000 posted...

At least Ninty makes money. Maybe Sony should go multiformat to make money for a change?

I don't own anything Sony, so I wouldn't know, but I thought they were multi plat for a few games? Idk, this is about Nintendo, not Sony.
---
"If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people." - House
#259MelkaticoxPosted 9/22/2012 12:35:15 AM
Hey, I just met you...
And this thread is crazy...
But here's my address...
Come and die, baby!
---
"Hello, mods? Why are you not deleting most of this board's trolls topics/messages, again?"
"This thread has been deleted because shut up"
#260pokemega32Posted 9/22/2012 12:43:29 AM
ajko000 posted...

What imaginary world are you living in where Nintendo and McDonald's do not make obscene amounts of money?
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.