GigaVolts posted...
1. It is riding on the success of the Wii Name
2. Nintendo Franchises
3. Looks like a good console
4. First Next Gen Console
5. Good Exclusives
6. Touch screen features interests people
7. Can connect to a PS3 via USB.

Here are some reasons why it would succeed, list some why it will and why it won't.

Like pros and cons.

1. That is NOT a good thing
2. Most people are tired of the same old mario crap
3. Seems ok
4. Correction, Last Current Gen Console
5. Depends if you like Nintendo first party or not
6. X360 has something similar with tablets and just about everything the Wii u can do the PS3 can do with Vita though its gonna cost more. i for one rather just look at one screen.
7.?

Honestly its to early to tell if it will succeed or not. At times i think it will and at other times i think it wont. It depends on the PS4 and next Xbox specs and price.
#13GigaVolts(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 4:48:55 PM
greatone101 posted...
GigaVolts posted...
1. It is riding on the success of the Wii Name
2. Nintendo Franchises
3. Looks like a good console
4. First Next Gen Console
5. Good Exclusives
6. Touch screen features interests people
7. Can connect to a PS3 via USB.

Here are some reasons why it would succeed, list some why it will and why it won't.

Like pros and cons.

1. That is NOT a good thing
2. Most people are tired of the same old mario crap
3. Seems ok
4. Correction, Last Current Gen Console
5. Depends if you like Nintendo first party or not
6. X360 has something similar with tablets and just about everything the Wii u can do the PS3 can do with Vita though its gonna cost more. i for one rather just look at one screen.
7.?

Honestly its to early to tell if it will succeed or not. At times i think it will and at other times i think it wont. It depends on the PS4 and next Xbox specs and price.

1. The Wii Name will sell.
2. Nintendo is not only Mario
3. OK
4. No. It is a next gen console no matter what you say
5. Yes and it has other exclusives as well, lie ZombiU, Bayonetta 2, and Rayman Legends
6. Doesn't matter. It interests people and is a selling point.

You will not get a really powerful Sony console with a good price. They cannot afford it.
---
The Official GigaVolts Seal of Approval
http://i.imgur.com/WgB8X.png
#14Reznik00Posted 10/2/2012 8:11:24 PM
People really need to get over this....the WiiU is next gen! period! It's so obvious but let's be funny right here

ready?

Can your child be apart of the same generation as you?

Is that Ferrari in the same generation as the original?

Regardless of trivial crap, whatever you think is the truth, when something succeeds it's predecessor it becomes the next generation. This term has no exclusivity and has been used to describe numerous things throughout history and has always regarded the next "thing" as what was the newest product of an older model, regardless of whether or not it was better.
---
Hello Misinformed Zombie Fodder!
#15DrRMPosted 10/2/2012 8:16:29 PM
GigaVolts posted...
link5003 posted...
What's this about it connecting to a PS3? I take it that your joking, but it isn't funny.

I don't know what happens. but you can physically connect them together

you can also link each other with the HDMI cable :D

If you see any spark, it is because they don't like each other... if no sparks are present the connection was successful :D
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."