4K just may be the next gen standard, Sony shows Gran Turismo 4K tech demo

#41squatch22Posted 10/3/2012 11:42:49 AM
Linetrix posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
What do ya know, I was right.

Well, Nintendrones' M.O. is pretty old and predictable...

Well, Sony fan trolls M.O. is pretty old and predictable...
---
''Having more games (even more good games) doesn't equal better'' : Sony fan troll logic.
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#42Virus66Posted 10/3/2012 11:43:17 AM
phineasfool posted...
<Don't forget Wii Fit. I am being serious btw. I thought it was a fun exercise program and am going to be getting Wii Fit U as well.

It was an interesting idea, but it really doesn't work properly. While it is a step in the right direction with getting people off the couch, there's no real way to enforce proper technique for any of the exercises so people may unintentionally take shortcuts. Not to mention, using BMI to determine progress is a terrible method. I know someone who is completely cut and on a strict bodybuilding diet for a competition, but it still list him as overweight lol. But given the tech they have at their disposal, it does a good enough job for most people.
#43Rasputin77Posted 10/3/2012 11:44:31 AM(edited)
squatch22 posted...
Love how the troll ignores that point :)

It's probably because you just aren't worth responding to.

Look at you... less than 2 minutes between the last 2 posts? Ewww, yuck. Too eager. (EDIT: And you got another one in before I could even post this, lol...) I'd disregard you too if you weren't so obessed with responding to these "trolls".

You know every time you do it, you give them what they want?... you know that, right? ;)
---
"Let's spend way more time talking about the 'trolls' than they spend posting." - GameFAQs logic
#44Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 10/3/2012 11:44:19 AM
Linetrix posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
What do ya know, I was right.

Well, Nintendrones' M.O. is pretty old and predictable...

Well, Sony fan trolls M.O. is pretty old and predictable...

Look! It's another one of those "I know you are but what am I" posters!
---
The official (elected by users of the wii hardware board) President of GameFAQS Wii hardware Board as of 11/5/08
#45LordYggdrasilXXPosted 10/3/2012 11:44:44 AM
Soanevalcke6 posted...
Linetrix posted...

And don't be a troll, the Wii had plenty of games and good ones at that.

For a Wii only owner, sure. Compared to the PS3 and the 360, the Wii's library is a big, fat joke.

I'm a PS3 owner. The Wiis Library was Amazing compared to the PS3.

Also, for an earlier argument of yours, you arent taking into account the fact that 4K TVs are WAAYYY more expensive than HD TVs were.

And I am a PS3 and Wii owner and the PS3's library blows the Wii's out of the water.
#46squatch22Posted 10/3/2012 11:45:08 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
squatch22 posted...
Love how the troll ignores that point :)

Because it proves his point wrong.

Fixed :)
---
''Having more games (even more good games) doesn't equal better'' : Sony fan troll logic.
#47LinetrixPosted 10/3/2012 11:46:47 AM

Not only that, he and Enigma just love to post refuted arguments. No one has the patience to deal with trolls with the memory span of a goldfish. He was told already that multiplats for the PS3 and the 360 are divided so of course it would seem they sold less on those consoles. He also was told that the Wii had virtually no games so of course everyone would buy one of the four decent games for the Wii etc and etc. But he will keep repeating it as if he was never refuted in another topic, in a few days. I just ignore the trolls.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#48AShockCipherPosted 10/3/2012 11:46:54 AM
It won't be Next-gen standard, but I think it will become standard eventually. I give it the gen after next.
---
MFW I passed SS
http://aftershockcipher.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=scraps#/d4hajdo
#49DynheartPosted 10/3/2012 11:48:36 AM
Linetrix posted...
Dynheart posted...
Linetrix posted...
Virus66 posted...
Don't Sony's own 4k tvs run for about 25K? They shouldn't be bothering with 4K for games until the price is affordable for consumers

Hello Nintendo. Tell me again what that mentality did to the Wii. Oh, right. It became a ghost console with no games. Thank you for not playing.

Considering there are 52 games I care to own on the Wii and 92 on the 360... I'd say the Wii library is doing alright.

And that's just games that I want. And no, I don't own shovelware, so you can dispel that from your mind before you even type it.

Granted the Wii Library was not a robust as the PS3/360, but it surely isn't lacking games like you claim.

Wasn't lacking? Hahahaha, good one!

Yeah, I sure have to sign petitions BEGGING for Sony/MS to bring games over to my country because my console HAS SO MANY GAMES. Right...

By the way, tell me the Wii games you own. I doubt half the games you own aren't shovelware.

You try too hard sometimes, dude. Just saying.
---
Currently suffering Final Fantasy XIII-2
#50squatch22Posted 10/3/2012 11:49:03 AM
Linetrix posted...

Not only that, he and Enigma just love to post refuted arguments. No one has the patience to deal with trolls with the memory span of a goldfish. He was told already that multiplats for the PS3 and the 360 are divided so of course it would seem they sold less on those consoles. He also was told that the Wii had virtually no games so of course everyone would buy one of the four decent games for the Wii etc and etc. But he will keep repeating it as if he was never refuted in another topic, in a few days. I just ignore the trolls.

Even if you combine PS3/Xbox360 multiformats sales, they arent more than Nintendo exclusives sales.
Sony/Xbox exclusives sales come nowhere near
---