Do you want any HD collection(s)?

#11TrueBlue91Posted 10/7/2012 2:56:37 AM
The Metal Gear Solid HD Collection would be neat.
#12MelkacPosted 10/7/2012 4:51:53 AM
I want Zelda: The Sea Saga
-Wind Waker HD
-Phantom Hourglass with greatly improved graphics...and HD

Mario: Galaxy Collection (we all know what this would includes)

Metroid: Prime Collection

Monster Hunter Tri HD Co-- Oh wait...

ChipChipperson posted...
No, I'd rather the resources be used on new games.

lol. This guy thinks someone can make a new game with the money used on an HD collection! HA!
Eh, btw, what's the point of your comment if you don't want an HD collection?

mcnichoj posted...
It made sense to make "HD" collection for the 360 because in most cases the games were never available on the Xbox platform also newer PS3's lacking BC.

All of those games are playable on Wii U. Although I would like more collections in the vain of the Kirby one. Pack several games and add new content.

inb4 gamecube.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyhMT138BHo&feature=g-vrec
#13triple sPosted 10/7/2012 6:13:00 AM
Donkey Kong Country HD (Entire DKC trilogy with newly prerendered sprites and backgrounds, what else?)

I creamed my pants thinking about this one. Well, DKC2 at least. Do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT change the music.
---
GT:Triple S 06
PSN:Triple_S_09
#14guedesbrawlPosted 10/7/2012 6:45:51 AM
d collections are useless to me.i probably already own the games,and graphical updates are so appealing,important,useful and game-changing...

get on with new games. collection work if they have plenty of bonus content,or if they have a justifiable reason to exist (metroid prime trilogy)
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#15megax11Posted 10/7/2012 7:05:08 AM
The only Wii games I would like to see in 720p, is Metroid Prime Trilogy, DKCR, Galaxy 1 and 2, and Xenoblade (definitely Xenoblade).

Then, what I would like to see - and Nintendo would be smart for doing this, but they aren't, so - is Nintendo releasing "New Super Mario All-Stars."

It would have -

- Super Mario Bros.
- Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels
- Super Mario 2 USA
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Super Mario World
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Done up in 720p. Super Mario 1 through World would have graphics redone in the style of New Super Mario Bros. Imagine how awesome those games would look if done up like that. BEST. COMPILATION. EVER.
---
The ALL THINGS GAMING fanboy. PSWiiU60DSPVita FTW! 1327 games and still growing. XBL: GameMaster1178 PSN: megax28
#16AxelPoePosted 10/7/2012 7:17:44 AM
I would like:

Super Mario 3
Super Mario World
Resident Evil 3
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
---
[{o}] Hope Never Dies! [{o}]
#17Oni_TaedoPosted 10/8/2012 1:28:54 AM
Just thought of a few more.

Sonic HD collection:
Containing Sonic Adventure DX, Adventure 2 Battle, Heroes (which wasn't THAT bad), and a reworked, fixed up Sonic 06 with improved level design, because let's face it, even without the glitches, it still would have been an awful game.

Include Sonic Advance and Sonic Battle with hand drawn sprites AND online (for Sonic Battle, at least).

Soul Calibur HD:

First three Soul Calibur games, with Soul Edge included.
First SC being the same as the XBLA release, but SCII would have both Link and Heihachi (yes, both, you have a problem with that, I don't care). And SCIII would have all the content of the original with some added bonuses for Create-A-Soul.

Sega HD Classics:
Shenmue, it's awful sequel, alongside the rawesomeness that is Panzer Dragoon Orta, JSR, it's awful sequel, both HoTD and that one HotD beat-em-up spinoff with Die Hard Arcade as a bonus.

Actually, speaking of SA2, I'd rather a full HD remake of it and it's prequel, using Sonic Gen's engine. Sonic Gens being the best thing Sega's made in the past 10 years, I don't think Sonic can honestly get any better, so I'd rather them use what they got now to rebuild what got Sonic into having such awesome 3D platformers (Sonic Adventure 2 is better than any of the 2D games, sans Sonic Rush, but the other 3D Sonic games, kinda hurt 3D Sonic's rep), than go into the next Sonic game blindly faffing about.
---
If you have accepted Kenshiro as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, you are already dead.
#18GamefaqraiderPosted 10/8/2012 1:31:48 AM
Resident evil zero to 4 hd collection would appeal to me.
#19Apeman1813Posted 10/8/2012 1:59:19 AM
Oni_Taedo posted...
Donkey Kong Country HD (Entire DKC trilogy with newly prerendered sprites and backgrounds, what else?)

Nearly crapped my pants. Those sprites are still amazing to me. In full HD would be glorious. DKCR grapghics would also be acceptable, but I'd rather have the sprites.

megax11 posted...
The only Wii games I would like to see in 720p, is Metroid Prime Trilogy, DKCR, Galaxy 1 and 2, and Xenoblade (definitely Xenoblade).

Then, what I would like to see - and Nintendo would be smart for doing this, but they aren't, so - is Nintendo releasing "New Super Mario All-Stars."

It would have -

- Super Mario Bros.
- Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels
- Super Mario 2 USA
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Super Mario World
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Done up in 720p. Super Mario 1 through World would have graphics redone in the style of New Super Mario Bros. Imagine how awesome those games would look if done up like that. BEST. COMPILATION. EVER.

I agree with this. The only thing is that I would take out NSMBW and put in the Super Mario Land games. For some reason, I like the look of NSMB that I think it would suit the old series well.

Another thought, redo 2D Zelda games with 3D renders. Much like Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Track, but try to preserve their respective art styles.

The Lengend of Zelda
The Adventure of Link
Link's Awakening
Oracle of Ages/Seasons
A Link to the Past
Four Swords
Four Swords Adventure
Minish Cap
---
On GameFAQs, one issue means the entire thing is broken. - EndofEternityxx
#20GnomestonePosted 10/8/2012 7:33:22 PM
I'd love to see Wind Waker in HD.