When I went to GameStop, this was a very sad conversation I heard

#11Oni_TaedoPosted 10/7/2012 6:46:44 PM
shootsmack posted...
I talk people out of pre-ordering the Wii U at my store because the system is a huge ripoff and a slap in the face from Nintendo.

More than one person returned a day or so later to thank me for saving them money.

Right, because you're so inspirational and charismatic.
I'm willing to bet you don't even work at a video game retail store.
---
If you have accepted Kenshiro as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, you are already dead.
#12VenomSymbiotePosted 10/7/2012 6:47:10 PM
Shootsmack, enjoy getting fired.
---
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."
#13shootsmackPosted 10/7/2012 6:49:20 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
shootsmack posted...
I talk people out of pre-ordering the Wii U at my store because the system is a huge ripoff and a slap in the face from Nintendo.

More than one person returned a day or so later to thank me for saving them money.

I am pretty charismatic actually, but why do I care what you think with your nonsense Animu name and general lack of effort inherent to your posting.
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#14Ace_StrifePosted 10/7/2012 6:51:58 PM
shootsmack posted...

Damn man. level 5 account? You're a pretty bad troll if you actually get in trouble.
---
"Only good thing about Sephy was his music; Only thing he ever did was throw his mom at you and stab a flowergirl." - BattleJesus
#15ZvolTxPosted 10/7/2012 6:53:54 PM
shootsmack posted...

That's funny, at my college I inform people how much their ps360's actually suck. It's funny when they realize how much BS lies they've been fed by them.
---
Ahh, another fine day of trolling. http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg
"this game will be I survive" - MageGuyInfinity
#16AstralFrostPosted 10/7/2012 6:53:57 PM
I feel really sorry for the little sister.
#17Oni_TaedoPosted 10/7/2012 7:00:14 PM
shootsmack posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
shootsmack posted...

I am pretty charismatic actually, but why do I care what you think with your nonsense Animu name and general lack of effort inherent to your posting.

ITP, having a Korean username means you like animu.

Ah, bigotry. Funny in 1835, funny now.

I'm not buying it, you seem more like the run-of-the-mill WiiU hater, hardly someone worth listening to.
And, if you work at a video game retail store, why would you bother being on gamefaqs? I'd suspect you'd get bored of hearing yourself talk out of your ass.
---
If you have accepted Kenshiro as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, you are already dead.
#18fwiotgPosted 10/7/2012 7:08:09 PM
Nyyark posted...
Yeah if the mom was pointing it out she was probably testing the waters for a holiday surprise present. Now the kid won't ask anyone else for it because he thinks his Sister is getting it, and the Mom knows he wants it, and when/if he gets it it will be a surprise and exceed expectations.

Thats the sort of thing we parents do.

*takes notes*

Wow, great catch. It makes so much more sense now lol.
#19drothegreat0nePosted 10/7/2012 7:08:17 PM
Cartography or it didn't happen
#20Oni_TaedoPosted 10/7/2012 7:17:38 PM
AstralFrost posted...
I feel really sorry for the little sister.

Yeah, having awesome games does suck.

Good thing we all got PS360s, with little to no variety in the gaming library, and useless media features.
Man, do I love playing games with generic heroes, to hell with actually interesting ones like Mario, or Samus, I prefer FPS guy 41, and generic action fantasy heroine 9941.

Why settle for Kirby or Earthbound when we have stock HD 2D animu fighter, from arccomcoega?
And reboots of games from the 90's no one cares about.
---