When I went to GameStop, this was a very sad conversation I heard

#211shadetail1Posted 10/7/2012 8:22:19 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
I'm not buying it, you seem more like the run-of-the-mill WiiU hater, hardly someone worth listening to.
And, if you work at a video game retail store, why would you bother being on gamefaqs? I'd suspect you'd get bored of hearing yourself talk out of your ass.

Of course he's lying. People bothering to come in and thank a guy who refuses to sell them something they want? That's just trollish nonsense. And if he really is losing sales for a store like that, then he's useless and his manager ought to fire him.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#22DrRMPosted 10/7/2012 8:42:51 PM(edited)
Oni_Taedo posted...
shootsmack posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
shootsmack posted...
I talk people out of pre-ordering the Wii U at my store because the system is a huge ripoff and a slap in the face from Nintendo.

More than one person returned a day or so later to thank me for saving them money.

Right, because you're so inspirational and charismatic.
I'm willing to bet you don't even work at a video game retail store.

I am pretty charismatic actually, but why do I care what you think with your nonsense Animu name and general lack of effort inherent to your posting.

ITP, having a Korean username means you like animu.

Ah, bigotry. Funny in 1835, funny now.

I'm not buying it, you seem more like the run-of-the-mill WiiU hater, hardly someone worth listening to.
And, if you work at a video game retail store, why would you bother being on gamefaqs? I'd suspect you'd get bored of hearing yourself talk out of your ass.

BLEACH SHIELD BLEACH SHIELD BLEACH SHIELD BLEACH SHIELD BLEACH SHIELD BLEACH SHIELD BLEACH SHIELD BLEACH SHIELD BLEACH SHIELD

UGH man you are disgusting... you just quote a troll... that ugly smell will be around you for months..

quickly throw your post in bleach...
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#23toadfan64Posted 10/7/2012 8:26:42 PM
Back when the 360 came out my dad did something similar when he asked what I wanted I said a 360 and when I said the price he laughed and said what else do you want since I won't be getting that. Turns out for X-mas I got it plus 6 games.
---
Brawl FC - 5412-9555-6314
Also known as Toadfan64
#24Oni_TaedoPosted 10/7/2012 8:29:03 PM
DrRM posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
shootsmack posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
shootsmack posted...
I talk people out of pre-ordering the Wii U at my store because the system is a huge ripoff and a slap in the face from Nintendo.

More than one person returned a day or so later to thank me for saving them money.

Right, because you're so inspirational and charismatic.
I'm willing to bet you don't even work at a video game retail store.

I am pretty charismatic actually, but why do I care what you think with your nonsense Animu name and general lack of effort inherent to your posting.

ITP, having a Korean username means you like animu.

Ah, bigotry. Funny in 1835, funny now.

UGH man you are disgusting... you just quote a troll... that ugly smell will be around you for months..

quickly throw your post in bleach...

I bathe in cinnamon (for medicinal purposes, I assure you), the smell will be off by next Tuesday.
---
If you have accepted Kenshiro as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, you are already dead.
#25art_of_the_killPosted 10/7/2012 8:31:45 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
Yeah, having awesome games does suck.

Good thing we all got PS360s, with little to no variety in the gaming library, and useless media features.
Man, do I love playing games with generic heroes, to hell with actually interesting ones like Mario, or Samus, I prefer FPS guy 41, and generic action fantasy heroine 9941.

Why settle for Kirby or Earthbound when we have stock HD 2D animu fighter, from arccomcoega?
And reboots of games from the 90's no one cares about.

Can't wait to see you defend these games once Nintendo gets them. Some fanboys are just too sad.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#26StopthinkPosted 10/7/2012 8:35:21 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
AstralFrost posted...
I feel really sorry for the little sister.

Yeah, having awesome games does suck.

Good thing we all got PS360s, with little to no variety in the gaming library, and useless media features.
Man, do I love playing games with generic heroes, to hell with actually interesting ones like Mario, or Samus, I prefer FPS guy 41, and generic action fantasy heroine 9941.

Why settle for Kirby or Earthbound when we have stock HD 2D animu fighter, from arccomcoega?
And reboots of games from the 90's no one cares about.

lol failure
---
imo for the tight asses
#27silenthill4vidPosted 10/7/2012 8:39:34 PM
Kooky_von_Koopa posted...
Mother: "Hey son, looks it's the new Wii, the Wii U!"
Son: "It looks great!"
Mother: "Yeah but you already have your PS3, the Wii U will be for your little sister!"
Son: "Awww okay"

It's depressing when I see stuff like this, I am not a damn troll, I am being serious here.

lol sounds tue b0-i yea yea, she prolly like 101 heroes or whateva dat crap game is called.
---
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.
#28MonadAlvisPosted 10/7/2012 8:48:25 PM
What did you dislike about it when you played it?
---
My mains from various games:
Seven, Link, Pit, Death Saucer
#29l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 10/7/2012 8:54:40 PM
shootsmack posted...

You are a grade A idiot. Losing sales for a system - not a game, a SYSTEM, which is more money - you haven't even used yet, just to fulfill your fetish for seeing Nintendo have a remote chance at failing?

I really hope you get fired.
---
Meta Knight's "Fight me" taunt > Come at me bro. Agreers: 6
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#30cvmckenziePosted 10/7/2012 8:55:34 PM
I dont go in gamestop for anything but massive trade ups when they do their 50% bonus crap, so i got nothing like that, but i was once in a book store and overheard a mom yelling at her son, seriously now, because he wanted her to buy him a 6 dollar book and she said books were, "a godamm waste-a-money you caint even watch or play or nothin and they just sit there when youre done with em."

He was like 9 or so.

Its my hope that he grows up to be successful enough to make her feel stupid for being who she is.
---
---