When I went to GameStop, this was a very sad conversation I heard

#61Lozh900Posted 10/8/2012 4:53:40 AM
sonic777 posted...
Lozh900 posted...
*long winded "I'm so successful! Look at me!" type of post*

Your holier-than-thou performance isn't impressing anyone.

I'm not trying to impress. I'm not holier-than-thou either.

If you didn't want to hear it you shouldn't have tried to generalise me as the classic gaming nerd. I'm so sorry I stood up for myself against you.

I donate more than 30% of my profits to cancer research as well as homeless shelters. Sorry to burst your bubble. I just happened to pay attention in school.

So all in all go cry a river somewhere about how you have the intellect of a 7 year old.

You shouldn't judge a book by its cover which you've done twice and been shot down as incorrect twice.

School, it's good for you and so are books. Go learn.

Blocked :-)
---
XBL/GFW-L : Loz Gloss Hill / PSN : JenovaRebirth
i7 2600k @ 3.8ghz / 8gb ddr3 1333 / Gtx 560 se 1gb gddr5 / 1tb hdd / 600w psu silent / win 7 home prem 64
#62CultOfCiderPosted 10/8/2012 6:35:08 AM
that little sisters is going to grow up whacked after playing zombiu after xmas.
---
---
#63Rasputin77Posted 10/8/2012 7:12:58 AM
Ignorant people are everywhere, TC. Everywhere!

Lozh900 posted...
sonic777 posted...
Lozh900 posted...
shootsmack posted...
I talk people out of pre-ordering the Wii U at my store because the system is a huge ripoff and a slap in the face from Nintendo.

If you tried that on me I'd *bounce your head off the counter for trying to force your opinion on me and trying to tell me what I deem as except able expensive of the money I earn.

You wouldn't be the first stick up opinionated idiot I'd have done that too either.

Oh, aren't YOU the tough guy, telling people what you'd do on the Internet.

For one I own 2 of my own houses, I own my own business and have a very successful relationship with my fiancée. Gaming is also my backseat hobby to running, cycling and swimming.

Yeah... *that... sounds like a reasonable reaction from a civilized, home-owning, business-operating adult. Oh, sorry - you never said civilized. ;)

Please, tough guy - tell us more about your hobbies. Truly fascinating...

http://alturl.com/xxvz5
---
"Let's spend way more time talking about the 'trolls' than they spend posting." - GameFAQs logic
#64steevo_669Posted 10/8/2012 7:30:47 AM
he's gonna play it anyway haha
#65drothegreat0nePosted 10/8/2012 8:55:28 AM
Rasputin trolling as usual...
#66Lozh900Posted 10/8/2012 9:22:33 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
Ignorant people are everywhere, TC. Everywhere!

Lozh900 posted...
sonic777 posted...
Lozh900 posted...
shootsmack posted...
I talk people out of pre-ordering the Wii U at my store because the system is a huge ripoff and a slap in the face from Nintendo.

If you tried that on me I'd *bounce your head off the counter for trying to force your opinion on me and trying to tell me what I deem as except able expensive of the money I earn.

You wouldn't be the first stick up opinionated idiot I'd have done that too either.

Oh, aren't YOU the tough guy, telling people what you'd do on the Internet.

For one I own 2 of my own houses, I own my own business and have a very successful relationship with my fiancée. Gaming is also my backseat hobby to running, cycling and swimming.

Yeah... *that... sounds like a reasonable reaction from a civilized, home-owning, business-operating adult. Oh, sorry - you never said civilized. ;)

Please, tough guy - tell us more about your hobbies. Truly fascinating...

http://alturl.com/xxvz5

Civilised? Have you nut been a part of the human race? There is nothing civil about it. The human race is a disease on a planet that doesn't need it. E wry one us out for themselves so do am I lol.

Why would I try to confirm to an ideal that barely exists.
---
XBL/GFW-L : Loz Gloss Hill / PSN : JenovaRebirth
i7 2600k @ 3.8ghz / 8gb ddr3 1333 / Gtx 560 se 1gb gddr5 / 1tb hdd / 600w psu silent / win 7 home prem 64
#67HyperSonicClonePosted 10/8/2012 9:30:36 AM
My parents always rotated who got the newest console (for birthday's, Christmas, whatever) between myself and my brother and we just shared it, otherwise it wouldn't be fair.

I mean, the mother could have said something along the lines of "screw your sister, you can have every console and she can have nothing", and I'm sure some of you would agree with that mentality, but she's a mother with at least two kids and not a jerkass.

In regards to her pointing it out that was just to let the kid know that she was going to buy it.
#68DTY3Posted 10/8/2012 10:08:56 AM
Rogue_Mercurial posted...
crowkillers posted...
What is the average age of the members here..? 13..?

I'm 18.

I grew up only renting 4 player games for N64. Cause games were expensive.

I only ever owned like 6 n64 games. Smash Bros and Mario Party being two.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#69DTY3Posted 10/8/2012 10:18:21 AM
sonic777 posted...
Lozh900 posted...
*long winded "I'm so successful! Look at me!" type of post*

Your holier-than-thou performance isn't impressing anyone.

You seem upset.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#70TheBonfiniPosted 10/8/2012 10:22:48 AM
Ppl so easily trolled ITT.

I'm better looking than all of you so it doesnt really matter what I think.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
I crush controllers