When I went to GameStop, this was a very sad conversation I heard

#71sonic777Posted 10/8/2012 9:23:48 AM
DTY3 posted...
sonic777 posted...
Lozh900 posted...
*long winded "I'm so successful! Look at me!" type of post*

Your holier-than-thou performance isn't impressing anyone.

You seem upset.

Nah. Not being impressed by such a pathetic excuse for a man (I mean you both) doesn't equal upset.

:D
#72DTY3Posted 10/8/2012 9:30:08 AM
sonic777 posted...
DTY3 posted...
sonic777 posted...
Lozh900 posted...
*long winded "I'm so successful! Look at me!" type of post*

Your holier-than-thou performance isn't impressing anyone.

You seem upset.

Nah. Not being impressed by such a pathetic excuse for a man (I mean you both) doesn't equal upset.

:D

Ah so I'm a pathetic excuse for a man....why? Because I called you out on you being upset?

Dude not my fault. Try not to get your feelings hurt next time.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#73sonic777Posted 10/8/2012 9:34:09 AM
No, just based on your patheticness really.

Why you mad?
#74DTY3Posted 10/8/2012 9:38:23 AM
sonic777 posted...
No, just based on your patheticness really.

Why you mad?

Lol classic 'repeating the insults in desperation'
---
#75sonic777Posted 10/8/2012 9:43:53 AM
LOL you're literally defending a pathetic excuse for a man. That makes you pathetic.

Stop being so mad.
#76DTY3Posted 10/8/2012 9:50:40 AM
sonic777 posted...
LOL you're literally defending a pathetic excuse for a man. That makes you pathetic.

Stop being so mad.

Misuse of the word 'literally'. Classy. You might wanna chill out a bit. All that overcompensating can't possibly be healthy. Also speaking of holier-than-thou....
---
#77Virus66Posted 10/8/2012 9:53:18 AM
shootsmack posted...
I talk people out of pre-ordering the Wii U at my store because the system is a huge ripoff and a slap in the face from Nintendo.

More than one person returned a day or so later to thank me for saving them money.

Pfft. I work for a regional video game retailer and I can honestly say that this is complete BS. No matter what sect of retail you work in, you NEVER tell a customer to not buy something, even if you don't like it. There is profit in every item sold (up to 17% for video games depending on the item), and by telling a customer that they shouldn't buy it, you lose out on that sale, plus any extra sales they may have made in the future to support that product.

So in example of the Wii U, they may have bought the console right off the bat. Assuming the profit was, on the low end (10%), $30 of a $300 console, they would have likely come back in the future to buy a game. There is profit in that as well, $6. Maybe they need a Pro Controller. Guess what? Profit as well, $5. Maybe they needed batteries? Another SD memory card? All make money from that. You just cost your business probably $50 profit because of a s*** attitude. That pretty much pays for a 5 hour shift in retail also. Get 2 customers out the door with that, you might as well have not come in for the day. Your bosses know that too and thats why they care about how you push the product. Plus it keeps the customer in your store to have them buy more unrelated products. This is all standard retail practices. It's clear this guy is just up to more of the usual troll stuff he is known for
---
PSN: JVir
3DS: 2363-5623-8355
#78DTY3Posted 10/8/2012 9:54:58 AM
Virus, he is just trolling.
---
#79sonic777Posted 10/8/2012 10:04:02 AM
DTY3 posted...
sonic777 posted...

Stop being so mad.

Misuse of the word 'literally'. Classy. You might wanna chill out a bit. All that overcompensating can't possibly be healthy. Also speaking of holier-than-thou....

Come on, kid. You're 8 yrs old. Have you never heard a word that can mean more than one very specific thing? Now I know why you are so mad at being called a pathetic man. You're just a snot-nosed kid.

;)
#80Lozh900Posted 10/8/2012 10:09:25 AM
sonic777 posted...

Stop being so mad.

I'm a pathetic excuse for a man?

What do you do for charity on a weekly basis? My contributions I bet far outweigh yours. You can sit there and call me pathetic but at least I help others with a very generous percentage of my money and time.

Also not having loads of money is no excuse either as my parents aren't wealthy and live on their state pension yet still help charities and donate and give up their time for homeless shelters.

The measure of a man is by his actions and I do a lot of selfless acts. You only sound like a selfish person who doesn't like being upset.

So I can't stand suffering fools and would happily act in a way I want to to someone who is treating me as stupid by telling me how I should be spending my money.

What's it to you?

You don't agree? Awwww nooooooo'ssss boooohoooo
---
XBL/GFW-L : Loz Gloss Hill / PSN : JenovaRebirth
i7 2600k @ 3.8ghz / 8gb ddr3 1333 / Gtx 560 se 1gb gddr5 / 1tb hdd / 600w psu silent / win 7 home prem 64