Resident evil 6 wii u edition yes or no

#11jmichaelbpPosted 10/8/2012 4:02:28 AM
No RE6 is a POS.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - John Donne and used by Chuck from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#12JackalPosted 10/8/2012 9:14:12 AM
mcnichoj posted...
RE6 is awful.

The Training was. It was a lot of QTEs. I didn't like it at all. But I went through it and I can start the 3 campaigns whenever I want now. I've had the game since launch but I just put it in this weekend. I'll get around to playing the whole game at some point.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak
#13c0rr0s10nPosted 10/8/2012 11:41:19 AM
Jackal posted...
mcnichoj posted...
RE6 is awful.

The Training was. It was a lot of QTEs. I didn't like it at all. But I went through it and I can start the 3 campaigns whenever I want now. I've had the game since launch but I just put it in this weekend. I'll get around to playing the whole game at some point.

chapter 5 Chris running boss sequence = worst lack of forethought in gaming history. waste of time and aggravation, horrible camera angles and controls.

I would forgive EVERYTHING else in that game but when I played that sequence in multiplayer, I honestly wanted no more to do with games in general. I would never suggest anyone ever play that chapter more than once in their live. ever. EVER!

I hate whatever developer made that sequence, I hope they burn in hell for putting it in and not playing through it. If there is a hell. they should be sent to a real version of that exact sequence and be forced to run it through the end of time itself...do i sound mad? good. I am. AARRRGHH!!!
---
"You Big, Stupid, Jellyfish!"
#14JackalPosted 10/8/2012 11:59:09 AM
More reverse angled silliness like Uncharted and Leon's opening?
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak
#15MelkacPosted 10/8/2012 12:59:06 PM
I want REmake 2, please. Keep RE6 away from my sexy machine.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyhMT138BHo&feature=g-vrec
#16ImGanondorfLolPosted 10/8/2012 1:29:00 PM
I wouldn't mind buying it again for $20 or $30 if it included all the dlc and new content. The gamepad functionality should be nice, it was kind of a pain to switch between guns and items, especially because it was pretty hard to see what item I had selected even on a big screen HD tv.. For co-op at least.
#17ImGanondorfLolPosted 10/8/2012 1:29:29 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#18FenderMasterPosted 10/8/2012 1:42:55 PM
RE6 will almost certainly get a WiiU release, it would just be too easy money not to do it. And it's not an awful game, it's actually quite a nice horror shooter. It's linear, there are obtrusive QTE's, resources aren't limited, but judged on it's own merits it's a solid, fun horror shooter.
---
I know street fighter way better then I know my wife. I keep getting caught in her frame traps -- Lazy Jones
#19player_threePosted 10/8/2012 2:41:22 PM
PedroMontana posted...
I think it's likely that they will port RE 5&6 to the Wii U one way or another.

Remember how they ported RE 2&3 to the Dreamcast, then ported CV to the PS2, then ported 2&3&CV to the Gamecube, then ported 4 to PS2, then ported 4&0&REmake to the Wii...
Didn't they recently port CV&4 to PSN/XBLA?

You forgot the iOS version of 4
#20JTaanaaPosted 10/13/2012 12:20:57 AM
Oh I imagine we'll see it on WiiU. Given that Capcom HAS given Nintendo RE entries, I don't see why we won't get this OR RE5.