SSBB Roster Vs. PS All-Star Roster.

#221P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 10/10/2012 10:53:47 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Is MK9 considered canon? Because Kratos can reflect bullets and missiles with the fleece in that game, lol.

*facepalm*
No. MK9 Kratos is not canon.
---
"Time to get more condiments, cus that weaksauce ain't happenin'!" - Luffy (None Piece)
#222sonic777Posted 10/10/2012 10:56:52 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
I'm not playing that trash. And you are 1) highly underestimating Samus and 2) do not know how a nuke works.

Oh please. Samus wouldn't even have the motivation to kill Kratos.

Samus: "I'm so weak... I'm doubting myself again... Woe is me!"

Meanwhile, Kratos rips her in two.

Samus: "I deserve this!"
#223P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 10/10/2012 11:01:50 PM
sonic777 posted...
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
I'm not playing that trash. And you are 1) highly underestimating Samus and 2) do not know how a nuke works.

Oh please. Samus wouldn't even have the motivation to kill Kratos.

Samus: "I'm so weak... I'm doubting myself again... Woe is me!"

Meanwhile, Kratos rips her in two.

Samus: "I deserve this!"

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Mwak7rY3ch8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DMwak7rY3ch8
---
"Time to get more condiments, cus that weaksauce ain't happenin'!" - Luffy (None Piece)
#224xXDa-KidXx(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 11:07:06 PM(edited)
Ok... You can't reflect an explosion.

Say Kratos absorbs the nuke (which he won't) since the fleece repels things back and make them even stronger, and since this is an explosion. When the fleece tries to repel the blast it won't become an projectile. It would simply come out the fleece and resume to.. wait for it............. ..... EXPLODE!!!!! Therefore killing Kratos instantly into nothing!

And if you didn't know this, Samus can survive her own Power Bomb since she literally lays it beside herself, and let's it explode like nothing ever happened.

You're wrong.
---
Wii U: ???? My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaKidWiiTrailers
#225IcecreamdunwichPosted 10/10/2012 11:15:12 PM
Is MK9 considered canon? Because Kratos can reflect bullets and missiles with the fleece in that game, lol.

*facepalm*

Why not? It sounds to me like people are referencing Smash Bros as canon, so MK9 would be canon as well.
#226sonic777Posted 10/10/2012 11:16:00 PM
xXDa-KidXx posted...

Say Kratos absorbs the nuke (which he won't) since the fleece repels things back and make them even stronger, and since this is an explosion. When the fleece tries to repel the blast it won't become an projectile. It would simply come out the fleece and resume to.. wait for it............. ..... EXPLODE!!!!! Therefore killing Kratos instantly into nothing!

And if you didn't know this, Samus can survive her own Power Bomb since she literally lays it beside herself, and let's it explode like nothing ever happened.

You're wrong.

No.

Rage of Sparta and Army of Sparta both make Kratos invincible.

It's called "being a video game character." I'm pretty sure her own Power Bomb would cause some damage if she could actually hurt herself. You're not really that dumb, are?

Samus: "Don't look at me.... I'm ... a woman..."

Also... Which game does Samus have ALL of these powers?! I'm still only using ONE game from Kratos. If I combine powers, Kratos only becomes more powerful both offensively and defensively.

Tell me how Samus counters Army of Hades (souls from Hades basically throttle the enemy... since it's a magic attack, even armored enemies were not able to block it... I'd have to assume the Power Suit would not be able to resist souls attacking.)

Tell me how Samus aims any of her weapons if she's too busy closing her eyes to avoid turning to stone.

Tell me how Samus counters Army of Hades, Poseidon's Rage (invincible), Army of Hades, Poseidon's Rage chains when he goes all Rage of the Gods on you.

Oh, that's right. She doesn't.

She gets ripped in two.

Samus: "He's right!" :'(
#227xXDa-KidXx(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 11:16:43 PM

*facepalm*

Why not? It sounds to me like people are referencing Smash Bros as canon, so MK9 would be canon as well.

No we're not referencing SSB as canon.
---
#228IcecreamdunwichPosted 10/10/2012 11:19:21 PM

*facepalm*

No we're not referencing SSB as canon.

I'm not going to dig into all of the posts, but I'm pretty sure at least one person did lol.

And sonic777 is right, Kratos simply destroys Samus on every level.
#229xXDa-KidXx(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 11:23:08 PM
sonic777 posted...
xXDa-KidXx posted...

You're wrong.

No.

Rage of Sparta and Army of Sparta both make Kratos invincible.

It's called "being a video game character." I'm pretty sure her own Power Bomb would cause some damage if she could actually hurt herself. You're not really that dumb, are?

Samus: "Don't look at me.... I'm ... a woman..."

Also... Which game does Samus have ALL of these powers?! I'm still only using ONE game from Kratos. If I combine powers, Kratos only becomes more powerful both offensively and defensively.

Tell me how Samus counters Army of Hades (souls from Hades basically throttle the enemy... since it's a magic attack, even armored enemies were not able to block it... I'd have to assume the Power Suit would not be able to resist souls attacking.)

Tell me how Samus aims any of her weapons if she's too busy closing her eyes to avoid turning to stone.

Tell me how Samus counters Army of Hades, Poseidon's Rage (invincible), Army of Hades, Poseidon's Rage chains when he goes all Rage of the Gods on you.

Oh, that's right. She doesn't.

She gets ripped in two.

Samus: "He's right!" :'(

She has all her "powers" in Super Metroid, Fusion, Other M, and Zero Mission.

Samus hasn't destroyed whole armies. She's destroyed whole races.
You've have yet to even present one way that Kratos could win.
---
#230IcecreamdunwichPosted 10/10/2012 11:26:35 PM

She has all her "powers" in Super Metroid, Fusion, Other M, and Zero Mission.

Samus hasn't destroyed whole armies. She's destroyed whole races.
You've have yet to even present one way that Kratos could win.

Are you purposely not reading what he is saying because you want Nintendo to win an online fictional character battle? lol