SSBB Roster Vs. PS All-Star Roster.

#251xXDa-KidXx(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 1:27:49 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Well trolls dun infested this. Time to close down.

I like how when you are proven wrong you say "uh oh trolls are here!!!" lol

No point debating when its going to go nowhere. So I gladly give up. That doesn't mean I was proven wrong, it means that I simply don't care anymore and don't want to go in circles. Cya in a different thread.
---
Wii U: ???? My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaKidWiiTrailers
#252IcecreamdunwichPosted 10/11/2012 1:42:21 AM
Ike vs Kratos would be a pretty badass fight. I could see that one going either way, if you took base fighting ability and skills.

lol, no
#253P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 10/11/2012 1:57:41 AM
AkaneJones posted...
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...

5) Starfy takes place on land as well. Saying that a person who can't breath under water HAS to fight underwater is stupid.

Sonic vs Eco the Dolphin, Eco wins because Eco can't fight on land . But that's hear nor there. And you actually played through Sonic 06? Some people need help. Only thing that proves is, that Sonic games themselves like to rewrite there own cannon to suit there own needs. Probably the problem with more recent Sonics, over reliance on convoluted stories.

I could say if Sonic can travel into the past from before the events Sonic Adventure 2 how do you know they couldn't have just gotten the DNA from a powerful time skipping Hedgehog. You can't so there for Shadow is, hypothetically in fanboy minds, Sonic's clone son from the past. Or Sonic looses to Mario for dimension rifting all those Mario clones from Super Mario 128. There like 128 of them. Oh it's tech demo, but it's still a Mario game, so canon.

What are you talking about? I just used stuff straight from the games. Stop making crap up.
---
"Time to get more condiments, cus that weaksauce ain't happenin'!" - Luffy (None Piece)
#254AkaneJonesPosted 10/11/2012 2:42:48 AM
What are you talking about? I just used stuff straight from the games. Stop making crap up.

A Sonic Rush's canon is rejected by Sonic '06 you said it yourself. That means Sonic '06 created a plot that rewrote the canon from Rush. Even the Wiki info says she's from an alternate dimension not 200 year in the future. Although it also states she was originally meant to fill Shadows role. Which explains why she is both the Knuckles and Sonic of the Sol dimension.
http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Blaze_the_Cat

I don't remember any of the Shadow creation cut scenes going that deep as to explicitly say Shadow has no relation to Sonic what so ever. But it's been quite a while since I played SA2. Anyway, the point was that Sonic is known to have used the ability to time travel in Sonic CD and not just to the future. Those game play elements are even in place in Sonic 2. The thing you were overlooking is Sonic has canonically use time travel and future Eggman can build Metal Sonic to do it also, What was stopping past Robotniks from using it too? You are suggesting that the time differential of Shadows creation bars Sonic and Shadow from having any relation. But Sonics canon leaves such a possibility open, because of the convoluted way the Sonic universe works.

Besides it doesn't really matter Shadow is Sonic's own Wario a proverbial anti-hero version Sonic. Sonic can't take down Shadow because he was always meant to be equal and opposite to Sonic. So calling him a Sonic "clone" isn't inaccurate, it is what he is from a design perspective.

All of this is simply meant to point out that convoluted Achie Comic dimension jump crap has little barring on the Game canon Sonic. It's like telling me that Super Mario Super Show was canon to Mario. So Mario & Luigi lived in Brooklyn and have a pet named Ratagator. My guess is most of the Japanese Sonic devs have never even read them, so they aren't consider into any of there games. Much like the western one have unlikely read the old Japanese manga ones.
#255sonic777Posted 10/11/2012 8:45:30 AM
How many times are you going to be wrong about Blaze, pandaman?

I mean, really. Go research Blaze before you post your nonsense.

Here's a hint... The events of 06 never happen, due to the events of 06. Blaze has never met Silver.
#256P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 10/11/2012 9:46:49 AM
Every game is canon, none are thrown out. They assume she is from another dimension in the Rush series but it is revealed to the player, time and again, that she is from the future. And if you paid attention to SA2 or StH then you'd know that Shadow was created from the cells of Black Doom by Professor Gerald Robotnik, Ivo Robotnik's grandfather. You're the one who called him a clone in the first place, and I haven't once mentioned the comic series.

I've played these games a number of times and have studied up to keep myself accurate. I know what I'm talking about.
---
"Time to get more condiments, cus that weaksauce ain't happenin'!" - Luffy (None Piece)
#257DTY3Posted 10/11/2012 9:49:05 AM
Panda Blaze is NOT from the future >_>

Sonic Generations states so.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#258DTY3Posted 10/11/2012 9:51:01 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Ike vs Kratos would be a pretty badass fight. I could see that one going either way, if you took base fighting ability and skills.

lol, no

He means BASE fighting skills. No mystic powers or mumbo jumbo.
---
#259P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 10/11/2012 10:17:47 AM(edited)
DTY3 posted...

Au Contraire, it's quite the opposite. You meet Blaze during the Crisis City stage, in which she mentions that she never thought she'd see Crisis City again further proving that she is indeed from the future. I would like to point out that many places in the future have different names, for instance, Angel Island is now named Onyx Island. I believe Crisis City is merely Station Square. The city from Sonic Adventure 1 and 2.

Now there is one thing that may have happened. At the end of Sonic '06 Siver's Story, Blaze is "sealed away" in another dimension. It may be possible that when the events where changed that Blaze did not come back and was not affected by the change. That is hard to work with though, as Rush came first and she didn't remember Sonic there, which she would if she was unaffected by Sonic '06. Another possibility is that she was never put in another dimension at all and was merely teleported elsewhere. The easiest thing to go by though is that she did come back and was affected by the change. It's possible that Sol is merely Soleanna 200 years in the future.
---
#260DTY3Posted 10/11/2012 10:25:14 AM
DTY3 posted...

Au Contraire, it's quite the opposite. You meet Blaze during the Crisis City stage, in which she mentions that she never thought she'd see Crisis City again further proving that she is indeed from the future. I would like to point out that many places in the future have different names, for instance, Angel Island is now named Onyx Island. I believe Crisis City is merely Station Square. The city from Sonic Adventure 1 and 2.

Now there is one thing that may have happened. At the end of Sonic '06 Siver's Story, Blaze is "sealed away" in another dimension. It may be possible that when the events where changed that Blaze did not come back and was not affected by the change. That is hard to work with though, as Rush came first and she didn't remember Sonic there, which she would if she was unaffected by Sonic '06. Another possibility is that she was never put in another dimension at all and was merely teleported elsewhere. The easiest thing to go by though is that she did come back and was affected by the change. It's possible that Sol is merely Soleanna 200 years in the future.

You can read it on her bio. That's all you need to know.
---