The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Is the Wii U getting South Park: The Stick of Truth?

#1Janobii_IvyPosted 10/10/2012 4:49:16 PM
It's going to be a great game and I don't want you guys to be gimped out of it.
---
Amber stole my sig before it existed.
#2videogamefan65Posted 10/10/2012 4:51:30 PM
I equal parts hope so and doubt it.
---
Spiderman > Batman. That is all.
The official Lemon Sorbet of the IDF
#3Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 10/10/2012 4:51:45 PM
Unfortunately no.
---
The official (elected by users of the wii hardware board) President of GameFAQS Wii hardware Board as of 11/5/08
#4Janobii_Ivy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 4:54:30 PM
Ah that sucks. It's being developed by a very good company (Obsidian)and it's going to have a battle system similar to Paper Mario.
---
#5GigaVoltsPosted 10/10/2012 4:55:41 PM
TC, there has been no confirmation yet. So it isn't as of now, but it could in the future.
---
The Official GigaVolts Seal of Approval
http://i.imgur.com/WgB8X.png
#6P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 10/10/2012 4:58:30 PM
Here's some hints as to whether or not it'll come. Bethesda is not excited or ready for another Gen to start just yet. Matt and Trey don't seem to know anything about Nintendo. And the game will supposedly need to sell 2m units just to break even.
---
"Time to get more condiments, cus that weaksauce ain't happenin'!" - Luffy (None Piece)
#7Janobii_Ivy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 5:00:19 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Here's some hints as to whether or not it'll come. Bethesda is not excited or ready for another Gen to start just yet. Matt and Trey don't seem to know anything about Nintendo. And the game will supposedly need to sell 2m units just to break even.

Oh I see. Oh well I'll just play it on my PS3 or maybe my PC if it has mod support. Too bad for you guys though.
---
#8P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 10/10/2012 5:02:34 PM
I don't know what that's supposed to mean. I'll have it for PC.
---
"Time to get more condiments, cus that weaksauce ain't happenin'!" - Luffy (None Piece)
#9maxmansupaPosted 10/10/2012 6:33:12 PM
Why would anyone buy an Obsidian game when they know it's going to be a buggy mess when it releases?
#10AdamLazarusoPosted 10/10/2012 10:56:14 PM
maxmansupa posted...
Why would anyone buy an Obsidian game when they know it's going to be a buggy mess when it releases?

Because the overall quality of their games more than makes up for the bugs.

I don't think there's any other developer who can create the stories, atmosphere and writing that Obsidian can.
---
We should make a verbal agreement to only kiss each other.