Iwata Asks

#11Board_hunter567Posted 10/10/2012 7:45:52 PM(edited)
PENDRAG0ON posted...
GPU Chip 10... Time to do some digging...

That's just a footnote indicator that points to a description of what a GPU is.
I'm guessing you're on a phone and it's not displaying correctly.
http://i.minus.com/jYd7OHh0Yps2W.png
#12PendragoonPosted 10/10/2012 8:01:16 PM
Board_hunter567 posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...
GPU Chip 10... Time to do some digging...

That's just a footnote indicator that points to a description of what a GPU is.
I'm guessing you're on a phone and it's not displaying correctly.
http://i.minus.com/jYd7OHh0Yps2W.png

Yeah, my phone messed it up. Carry on.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advise in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#13tman431Posted 10/10/2012 9:10:43 PM
Linetrix posted...
Iwata asks? Iwata should be answering! Way to troll the fans ONCE AGAIN Nintendo. How about some info on the online? Nope?

What could iwata answer except the fiscal status of the company. He doesn't make the consoles, He tells the workers what to do.
You magnificent basher of everything Nintendo. Dude, you have yet to say anything good about this console. Sure it has it downsides, everything does. Heck, as far as I know this is the only board your on. You have yet to be on another board, and say anything negative or positive about other consoles. Admit it you're just here to bash Nintendo
nothing else, its probably your prerogative to troll Nintendo. Now go out and get some sunlight play a game or two on any console, I don't care which console. After that come back here and bring a real discussion to one of these boards, instead of just interjecting your opinion with no comprehendable reason. You have the right to your opinon but don't use it in a bias manner.
---
If life gives you lemons squeeze them into your enemies eyes and laugh
#14Fr33zPosted 10/10/2012 9:18:36 PM
Linetrix posted...
Iwata asks? Iwata should be answering! Way to troll the fans ONCE AGAIN Nintendo. How about some info on the online? Nope?

Your quality of trolling has really gone down hill. Running out of juice over there.
#15knightimexPosted 10/10/2012 11:23:44 PM
Asains man.......

Dudes are badass at everything.
---
i7 2600k 3.4ghz, 12gb 1,333 mhz ram, 1.5tb HDD, EVGA GeForce GTX 690 4096Mb, Sound Blaster Fatal1ty, 850 psu
#16Helmsly2008Posted 10/11/2012 12:54:42 AM
Linetrix posted...

Chances are Miiverse and Nintendo network with have their own Iwata asks soon.
#17EuphemismsPosted 10/11/2012 2:01:40 AM
DrRM posted...
I love the iwata asks :3

on a left note: wow the CPU and GPU are so small... I though it would be bigger based on the big techy war here.

tall about fighting for small things xD

Here's an AMD HD 7770 without the heatsink for reference
http://i.neoseeker.com/neo_image/196885/article/AMD_HD_7770_7750/AMD%207770%207.jpg
---
Capitalism, ho!
#18STE573Posted 10/11/2012 2:12:32 AM
Fr33z posted...
Linetrix posted...

Your quality of trolling has really gone down hill. Running out of juice over there.

As an independent post this isn't trolling. He asks a very reasonable question that we all want to know, wether or not the OP is a troll does not alter the fact that it is a reasonable post. I for one agree with it. Just over a month to release, and they are expecting people to preorder something they know little about, don't know what is worse the fact that people flocked to pre order like sheep, or the fact that I am one of those curious sheep haha.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, psn ID- X-STE-90-X Currently playing- Minecraft (360) Dead Space 2 (360) Final Fantasy Tactics WOTL (Vita) Tales of the Abyss (3DS)
#19HitagiPosted 10/11/2012 2:28:20 AM
Anyone can realize low performance with low power. Others tend to aim for high performance with high power. With Wii however, Nintendo alone has pursued high performance with low power consumption.

Haha, wow.

As if we needed more proof that Nintendo is completely delusional.
#20KEN181Posted 10/11/2012 3:16:25 AM
seems like they put a lot of time and love in the console

"I worked on the SDK18 and absolutely love CPUs! (laughs) So I myself have been happy to see how far game consoles have come. I hope people will be impressed by the types of software enabled by the CPU. "

It doesn't look like the CPU is that weak after all
---
Wilf > METROD > Phoenis PAUNCH!!!
Poke D/P Name: Rose FC: 4596 6778 0536