Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two impressions.

#11CloudStrife630(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 10:02:15 PM
User Name TheBonfini
User ID 6636120
Board User Level 25: New User (3)
Awarded to users with at least 40 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 100 messages per day.
Account Created Tuesday, July 10, 2012 12:14 PM
Last Visit Thursday, October 11, 2012 9:01 PM
Signature www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
I crush controllers
Karma 70
Active Messages Posted 14
---
http://i.minus.com/ipN9gpNhMOxuc.gif
#12TheBonfiniPosted 10/11/2012 10:04:50 PM
ColorfulColors posted...
TheBonfini posted...
CloudStrife630 posted...
TheBonfini posted...
Seems it is unpolished and has massive slowdown in multiple areas. Odd this has no motion control option. Lazy developers.

The game isn't complete.

Oh so it's too early to determine if it's the definitive version.

Ok who's alternate is this? C'mon, i saw it laying in the middle of the street asking me to feed it.

Alternate? My facebook is in my sig. This is my only account. Do I type like someone else who posts here a lot or something? I mostly lurk and don't post too often because everyone thinks you're a spineless alt, typical troll or delusional fanboy.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
I crush controllers
#13ColorfulColorsPosted 10/11/2012 10:08:07 PM
TheBonfini posted...
ColorfulColors posted...
TheBonfini posted...
CloudStrife630 posted...
TheBonfini posted...
Seems it is unpolished and has massive slowdown in multiple areas. Odd this has no motion control option. Lazy developers.

The game isn't complete.

Oh so it's too early to determine if it's the definitive version.

Ok who's alternate is this? C'mon, i saw it laying in the middle of the street asking me to feed it.

Alternate? My facebook is in my sig. This is my only account. Do I type like someone else who posts here a lot or something? I mostly lurk and don't post too often because everyone thinks you're a spineless alt, typical troll or delusional fanboy.

It seems a little weird that i've been on here a lot less longer than you and i've posted more.
---
I Never Got Console Wars. They're Just Game Companies. Whats The Difference?
#14TheBonfiniPosted 10/11/2012 10:13:08 PM
Yeah well I think it's weird that people think it's weird that I don't post much on a console board that isn't even out yet.
I got a needy gf. I'm jacked and work out everyday. I'll try to post more so I don't get called an Alt by faceless gamefaqqers. =]
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
I crush controllers
#15cvmckenziePosted 10/11/2012 11:40:32 PM
TheBonfini posted...
Yeah well I think it's weird that people think it's weird that I don't post much on a console board that isn't even out yet.
I got a needy gf. I'm jacked and work out everyday. I'll try to post more so I don't get called an Alt by faceless gamefaqqers. =]

Jacked.
---
---
#16DeathSnipe777Posted 10/12/2012 1:16:41 AM
Nice to hear some news about Epic Mickey. :D
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
PSN: Marlouchu
#1740DribylfPosted 10/12/2012 1:40:58 AM
TheBonfini posted...

Jacked

He got a needy gf, y'all
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#18IcecreamdunwichPosted 10/12/2012 3:06:55 AM
I like how you didn't bold this part:

The graphics looked on par with the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions shown at the event, though there was some slowdown in one area showing that the game is not quite as polished at this point in development. As long as those little bits are cleaned up,

lol
#19QuagsireQingPosted 10/12/2012 8:10:07 AM
My inner battle to determine which version to get continues. Wii Remote controls, or Game Pad controls with HD? I'm definitely still leaning towards the Wii version.
---
"Cats...are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well."
--S. Miyamoto
#20ManuKesnaPosted 10/12/2012 8:19:00 AM
cool but i am getting it on ps3 :) just love the dualshock 3
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna