Do you think wii u will,be compatible with turtlebeach xp500?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do you think wii u will,be compatible with turtlebeach xp500?
I reeeeealy hope so.
Currently Playing: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii), Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.

User Info: strongo9

strongo9
4 years ago#2
I just checked out the schematics of the XP500, and I can't really tell you whether it would work or not. The Wii U does support bluetooth and has USB ports. I don't know whether it has a digital optical port like the PS3 does. If it doesn't, you'd probably have to use a digital optical to HDMI converter much like you have to do with the 360 when you use the XP500. Even then I don't know if the headset has to be specifically designed to work with a console or not.

If that doesn't work out for you in the end, I recommend picking up a pair of Z11s. They'll work with the Wii U, any mobile device, and any computer.
Want Paper Mario Sticker Star, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, New Super Mario Bros. U, and Rayman Legends
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m

User Info: MordecaiRocks

MordecaiRocks
4 years ago#3
Also, they are making Turtle Beaches specifically for the Wii U.
You know who else has the best tacos in town? My mom!
3DS FC: 1203- 9386- 4415
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do you think wii u will,be compatible with turtlebeach xp500?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived