SSBB's roster vs PS All-Stars roster - Advanced rounds

#51GloryChaosPosted 10/12/2012 4:07:06 PM
If we're taking the entire Nintendo universe into consideration, then this becomes a massacre as reality warpers, multiverse constructors, and space/time wielders enter the fray.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#52sonic777Posted 10/12/2012 4:08:00 PM
GloryChaos posted...
Better key blades aren't exactly required for those fights and there are plenty of videos where people beat Xemnas and Sephiroth with the kingdom key just fine.

To be fair, there's plenty of people who can do NUR of their favorite games when they get good enough.

In the game's proper plot, though, I wonder if Kingdom Key could kill Disney Hades. :P
#53sonic777Posted 10/12/2012 4:11:31 PM
L0L_FAQ posted...
You're the same guy who can't tell the difference between an ugly fish and a Spartan warrior.

You're the same guy who can't tell the difference between this guy

http://www.officialpsds.com/images/thumbs/God-of-War-III---Hades-psd45871.png

and this guy

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/15/151221/2178034-hadesrenderw.png

Despite one of them being way bigger and visibly much more powerful in every way than the one Kratos fights.

I don't have to respond when you cone up with arguments like that.

Nice Ad hominem bro.

Visibly more powerful and bigger? Have you not seen how big the Gods of Olympus could get in their games? No? Okay then.

Also, one has colors coming off him; the other has spikes and a wicked claw. And the guy with colors coming off of him looks more powerful?!

I'm not saying "Oh, they're the exact same thing because they're both named Hades." If you still haven't figured out that I'm saying "Hades is Hades, because both of them are based off of Greek mythology's Hades, who is god of the underworld" and resort to your own extreme Straw Man arguments, then there's not point in continuing.

Also, I can point out your fallacies, too, you know.
#54IcecreamdunwichPosted 10/12/2012 4:12:39 PM
Don't bother with L0L, the guy is a halfbaked sad attempt at trolling.
#55sonic777Posted 10/12/2012 4:23:36 PM(edited)
Icecreamdunwich posted...

Well, let's look at the evidence:

1. He can't tell the difference between a fish named Kratos and Kratos.

2. He thinks two "gods of the underworld" can not be fairly compared to each other EDIT: despite being based off of the exact same source material.

3. He thinks some guy with paint dripping off of him looks more powerful than a guy with effing spikes coming out of his skin and wearing a bad ass helmet.

I'd say you're absolutely correct.
#56IcecreamdunwichPosted 10/12/2012 4:20:52 PM

Well, let's look at the evidence:

1. He can't tell the difference between a fish named Kratos and Kratos.

2. He thinks two "gods of the underworld" can not be fairly compared to each other.

3. He thinks some guy with paint dripping off of him looks more powerful than a guy with effing spikes coming out of his skin and wearing a bad ass helmet.

I'd say you're absolutely correct.

Yep.

I think it's sad that these guys actually think anyone from Nintendo can win against Kratos, lol
#57The_Shadow_LinkPosted 10/12/2012 4:21:40 PM
It's being asked on the Nintendo Board, where everyone biases towards Nintendo. Topic needs to be done on a balanced ground. Like the Xbox 360 or PC Board... I know neither a great, but it should take out the bias.

Still think NIntendo wins anyway though.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#58IcecreamdunwichPosted 10/12/2012 4:24:55 PM

How? Seriously, how?
#59sonic777Posted 10/12/2012 4:26:16 PM

How? Seriously, how?

Read his user name. If this was a popularity contest, yeah, Nintendo would win, hands down. But in an actual fight, Kratos would kill everyone and get a boner doing it.
#60IcecreamdunwichPosted 10/12/2012 4:29:07 PM

How? Seriously, how?

Read his user name. If this was a popularity contest, yeah, Nintendo would win, hands down. But in an actual fight, Kratos would kill everyone and get a boner doing it.

True, I just want to hear his reasoning as to how he thinks anyone from Nintendo would win lol.

And you've got a Sonic name but you aren't championing Sonic