Wii U worth buying for ZombiU alone?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U worth buying for ZombiU alone?
4 years ago#11
Don't think Zombie U is a strong enough title to warrant a day 1 Wii-U purchase. I don't think it's bad to buy a system just for one game, again, don't think ZU is strong enough. I'd wait.
4 years ago#12
Wii U worth buying for ZombiU alone *at launch??

if thats what you were trying to say, then yeah ZombiU will definitely be a must-have for the U. The way you wrote your title makes it seem ZombiU is the only title you'll get for your U, ever lol.
ZETRO ::: C2: 1163-0063-7578
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
4 years ago#13
If it wasn't for ZombiU I wouldn't be getting Wii U at launch. It really appeals to me, NSMBWU is bonus 2nd game but I wouldn't get the console for this alone. Also you have Pikmin 3 soon after release so I'm very happy with that
PLAYING - Sleeping Dogs (360), Borderlands 2 (360), Resident Evil 6 (360)
MOST WANTED - FFvrsXIII, GTAV, ZombiU, Ni No Kuni, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns
4 years ago#14
It was worth it for me. Everything else is just icing on the cake.
"I don't spend my time posting Nintendo hate topics while letting my 360 and PS3 controllers rumble in my lap."-blazingsonic
4 years ago#15
I often buy a console with one particular game in mind - sometimes for a specific game - but I've never been disappointed because there's always been at least a handful of other games I ended up getting over the life of the console that I also really enjoyed.

I suppose my answer to the TC is: if its worth it to you, yes. By all means. Go for it, especially if you think there's a couple other games that you are interested in too. Why not?

I think ZombiU looks fantastic and will be a great game, and I'm not really even a fan of survival horror.
4 years ago#16
Reedeemer posted...
Wii U worth buying for ZombiU alone *at launch??

if thats what you were trying to say, then yeah ZombiU will definitely be a must-have for the U. The way you wrote your title makes it seem ZombiU is the only title you'll get for your U, ever lol.

Yes I mean at launch lol. I guess it's not that long til good exclusives like pikmin 3, wonderful 101( hopefully IMO), monster hunter ultimate...then what? Dry spell til Zelda.
4 years ago#17
Forget everything I said. Just saw the Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Trailer...WOW.
4 years ago#18
Frison11 posted...
Forget everything I said. Just saw the Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Trailer...WOW.

told ya xD
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U worth buying for ZombiU alone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived