Game control chart

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Game control chart
4 years ago#1
This is for all the launch titles: http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/5208/wiiucontrolschart.png

It's possible this information can change from now till release.
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS owner.
4 years ago#2
Very good, except I believe all games that use Wii Remotes on the Wii U need Wii Motion Plus, at least Nintendoland and Pikmin 3 do so I'm jut assuming they all will =P

Otherwise very good, this should be handy =D
4 years ago#3
RE4_Fan posted...
Very good, except I believe all games that use Wii Remotes on the Wii U need Wii Motion Plus, at least Nintendoland and Pikmin 3 do so I'm jut assuming they all will =P

Otherwise very good, this should be handy =D

Not according to http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64263134
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
4 years ago#4
Well there you go I stand corrected =)

Still, I hope that any games that feature motion controls with the wii remote make use of motion plus =)
4 years ago#5
MMMMM..........Might have to get both a wii remote plus and a pro controller. I'll see how I fare with just one first and get the other if I need to.
4 years ago#6
Wait what? You can't use the pro controller to play New Super Mario Bros? Why would they do that?
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
IGN: CodenameFox
4 years ago#7
^Probably because of the spin jump. Wiimote on its side is the simplest control scheme anyway.
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
4 years ago#8
GloryChaos posted...
^Probably because of the spin jump. Wiimote on its side is the simplest control scheme anyway.

Eh, it wouldn't exactly be hard to map the spin to a single button. And while it's true that the wiimote is the simplest control, I'd much prefer to play the game with the pro controller.
4 years ago#9
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
GloryChaos posted...

Eh, it wouldn't exactly be hard to map the spin to a single button. And while it's true that the wiimote is the simplest control, I'd much prefer to play the game with the pro controller.

Well, too bad.
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
4 years ago#10
darkjedilink posted...
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
GloryChaos posted...

Well, too bad.

Indeed.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Game control chart

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived