The reason I went back to Nintendo is because of how bad "core games" became

#1Emerald_MeliosPosted 10/13/2012 4:33:08 AM
So nice to see they're now plastered on the new Nintendo console as a selling point. -_-

I guess it's going to be PS3 all over again. >_> It appears Nintendo home consoles will have its soul sucked out by the Xbox like the PlayStation and PC gaming.
#219061980Posted 10/13/2012 4:45:51 AM
Emerald_Melios posted...
So nice to see they're now plastered on the new Nintendo console as a selling point. -_-

I guess it's going to be PS3 all over again. >_> It appears Nintendo home consoles will have its soul sucked out by the Xbox like the PlayStation and PC gaming.

Or you could continue to buy good games unhindered in any way.
#3AkaneJonesPosted 10/13/2012 5:00:43 AM
Actually hand helds, in case you didn't notice the games you bought on PS2 were largely from Japanese developers. Those developers plastered all there games all over DS and PSP, or tried sticking it out on PS2. The main big westered developers either were ripped apart, like Rare, or went all sell out Hollywood on you. You are left too look as smaller indy companies to find creativity in western devs.

Putting those western "core" games on Nintendo system won't really hurt Nintendo, but it may hurt smaller game companies. Then again Wii was hurt by all the shovelware it was drowning in. However that was largy due inpart to uninformed new gamer the Wii pulled in. I ask you does your Wii game collection include A Boy and His Blob? What about Little King Story(Mine doesn't, but it would have if I didn't have a stained budget, and the new version was cheaper than used version, but Gamestop only had the used)? Point still not helpful as gamers didn't see these things either way.
#4Lord_FroodPosted 10/13/2012 5:55:40 AM(edited)
Are you this stupid? "Hurr durr, the 'core games' suck!" Well then don't buy those and get the lesser known titles. Hell, man, I hate 360 and have to admit that there's at least a good amount of 3rd party titles on there. Then you get into the PS3 and Wii exclusives and it's even better. Just because you can't see past Halo, Mario, FF, GoW, etc; doesn't meant that there isn't more out there. That's one of my biggest pet peeves about people and video games. "The entire library for system X sucks!" No, you're just not looking hard enough. Every current-gen system has something worth playing.
---
You only need to know two things to understand KH: Everyone is Sora, Everything is Xehanort's fault.
http://backloggery.com/Lord_Frood
#5Emerald_Melios(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 5:56:03 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6Emerald_Melios(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 6:02:15 AM
Lord_Frood posted...
Are you this stupid? "Hurr durr, the 'core games' suck!" Well then don't buy those and get the lesser known titles. Hell, man, I hate 360 and have to admit that there's at least a good amount of 3rd party titles on there. Then you get into the PS3 and Wii exclusives and it's even better. Just because you can't see past Halo, Mario, FF, GoW, etc; doesn't meant that there isn't more out there. That's one of my biggest pet peeves about people and video games. "The entire library for system X sucks!" No, you're just not looking hard enough. Every current-gen system has something worth playing.

All I see is NSMBU. That's it. I'm not seeing any other exciting first-party Nintendo games officially announced yet, nor do I see Square Enix or Atlus announcing any RPG (other than Dragon Quest X port) for this console.

Square was able to announce and release Final Fantasy X on the PS2 within a year of its release. Now then.....where is the Final Fantasy X of the Wii U?
#7AXKSIONPosted 10/13/2012 6:07:31 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64101116

Same.

Very sad to see that Nintendo is getting some of those horrible games that are to blame for the downfall of the video game industry, like Clone of Duty: Mundane Warfare.
---
http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1346/19/1346191086101.jpg
#8DarkZV2BetaPosted 10/13/2012 6:17:43 AM
More like Playstation sucked the soul out of the entire industry.
---
Also, lolz@SATA drives. You see, they make these things called "heat," which kills consoles.
-darkjedilink