No one is buying the Wii U except reselllers..

#31ColorfulColorsPosted 10/14/2012 8:29:39 PM
Yeah, its not like its gonna go to people if someone resells it. Oh wait...
---
I Never Got Console Wars. They're Just Game Companies. Whats The Difference?
#32TRUTHFUL_LYESPosted 10/14/2012 8:32:22 PM
randomshems posted...
ray1204 posted...
It seems that most of the wii u are bought by people hoping to buy and resell for a profit. Many americans dont know what the wii u is or have no interest in it. Get ready for massive returns and people wanting one will get one.

If so tons of resellers are gonna lose money and I'll be lulzing the entire time :P

Lose money? Its called using a receipt to return an unopened electronic device straight back to the store.
---
Girls, lifting, and video games. That's all I need in my life.
First EVER 500 topic! http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960189-call-of-duty-black-ops/55951878
#33RingsOfUranusPosted 10/14/2012 8:48:09 PM
Nyyark posted...
thealmightydib posted...
More like 3-6%

Agreed. 10% would be really highballing it.

^New to video games consoles.
---
go back to Japan so you can play as your 4 girlie men in a line fighting giant varieties of every woodland creature. -IamTheWhiteGuy
#34Madness2012Posted 10/14/2012 8:49:06 PM
Im buying to own not sell.....
#35maximumbarmagePosted 10/14/2012 9:13:16 PM
Resellers and ignorant casuals/parents.

Watch third party software sales tank very quickly as they do with every Nintendo console.

Hope the Nintendofanboys weren't making any plans to enjoy long term western dev support :p
---
"Graphics don't matter... so I'm buying the Wii U version of Assassin's Creed 3 so I get the best looking version." Actual Nintendolt quote.
#36segamaster316Posted 10/14/2012 9:22:44 PM(edited)
maximumbarmage posted...
Resellers and ignorant casuals/parents.

Watch third party software sales tank very quickly as they do with every Nintendo console.

Hope the Nintendofanboys weren't making any plans to enjoy long term western dev support :p

Sad thng is that Nintendo knows this is going to happen as soon as there's a hint that the next Xbox/PS is going to be released. By that time they hope to have all the money they can spend again and coast on Mario, Zelda, and Metroid.

If there's a silver lining in this it would be that Nintendo does release 7 to 8 million units and resellers don't get a chance to victimize parents around Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I hope retailers kind of keep an eye out for returns of the console and reasons for returns of unopened consoles. I know they ask for reasons on these type things. They do it on smaller items like games.
---
Who do you think you are, I am!
#37Reznik00Posted 10/14/2012 9:25:13 PM
mozilla345 posted...
_Mewtwo_Shadow_ posted...
DarkOmegaWeapon posted...
Final Fantasy2389 posted...
Im buying to keep.

---
Hello Misinformed Zombie Fodder!
#38jaleblademasterPosted 10/14/2012 9:25:52 PM
Nintendo's doomed AGAIN?!
Nooooooooooo! Pachter was right as always!
---
The term "Rap Music" is an Oxymoron.
#39MelkacPosted 10/14/2012 9:45:55 PM
"Aaand that was ray1204, the incredibly douchey TC, who's actually sad because he couldn't get a Deluxe box!"
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyhMT138BHo&feature=g-vrec
#40grendelnargentPosted 10/14/2012 9:54:49 PM
it really depended on how meney units are release in the US ,if it in small number then you'll resellers on e-bay/amazom