Seriously nintendo get rid of local multiplayer and just have online

#1Murderstorm117Posted 10/21/2012 9:11:47 AM
They make a big deal about how revolutionary miiverse is I can have video chat I can tell my friends secrets that I found in mario,I can have dance parties. Yet no game has online play kinda defeats the purpose of having online when there is nothing to play online. Local play is dumb who wants to spend time with real humans just add online.
#2StickMen1090Posted 10/21/2012 9:14:56 AM
they do have online games.... Just none of them are launch titles and other 3rd party games have online as well...
#3HyperSonicClonePosted 10/21/2012 9:27:34 AM
I can understand wanting online multiplayer, but wanting Nintendo to remove local multiplayer (playing with friends/family) doesn't make sense.

Then again, I'm probably looking at this through the wrong perspective.
#4Non_AdoPosted 10/21/2012 9:32:50 AM
Miiverse is there for more than just Nintendo games.
#5Joehop007Posted 10/21/2012 9:34:44 AM(edited)
Murderstorm117 posted...
They make a big deal about how revolutionary miiverse is I can have video chat I can tell my friends secrets that I found in mario,I can have dance parties. Yet no game has online play kinda defeats the purpose of having online when there is nothing to play online. Local play is dumb who wants to spend time with real humans just add online.

Get out. Get out of this board now. Get off of this website you social reject. I'm serious.
---
My Game of the Year: Xenoblade Chronicles
"Broke my pipe on some fatass" - RPG_Apostle
#6dwebbsterPosted 10/21/2012 9:35:32 AM
HyperSonicClone posted...
I can understand wanting online multiplayer, but wanting Nintendo to remove local multiplayer (playing with friends/family) doesn't make sense.

Well, you're kind of taking him serious. So yeah, that's the wrong perspective.
---
If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?
#7DesperateMonkeyPosted 10/21/2012 9:38:03 AM
Nintendo is failing really hard on the online thing the more I find out about it... basic games that are multiplayer focused with no online, especially games that require 4 other people? I can imagine 2 player co-op is reasonable for still just local but 4 to 5 players? People will be able to get a full local game once in a blue moon if ever at all for the majority of adults.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#8squatch22Posted 10/21/2012 9:49:45 AM
I prefer local...
---
''Pokemon ripped off Digimon...'' : Sony fan troll logic.
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#9MonadAlvisPosted 10/21/2012 9:58:06 AM
dwebbster posted...

QFT.
---
My mains from various games:
Seven, Link, Pit, Death Saucer
#10Oracion-AlphaPosted 10/21/2012 10:00:30 AM
dwebbster posted...

Sad part is there are actually people that have this mentality.