Seriously nintendo get rid of local multiplayer and just have online

#41Reznik00Posted 10/21/2012 1:38:20 PM
Hell no! Most every game I have on the PS3 doesn't support it and now I can't play anything with my brother if he comes over.
---
Hello Misinformed Zombie Fodder!
#42YEMbotPosted 10/21/2012 2:25:38 PM
Joehop007 posted...

Get out. Get out of this board now. Get off of this website you social reject. I'm serious.

This.
---
"First come smiles, then lies. Last comes gunfire." -Roland Deschain, of Gilead
#43TheBonfiniPosted 10/21/2012 2:38:01 PM
No. Just no. The only correct answer to this debate is that ANY game that has ANY multiplayer modes at all should have them both available for local AND online.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
I crush controllers
#44EbonMagicianPosted 10/21/2012 2:39:10 PM
Joehop007 posted...
Murderstorm117 posted...
They make a big deal about how revolutionary miiverse is I can have video chat I can tell my friends secrets that I found in mario,I can have dance parties. Yet no game has online play kinda defeats the purpose of having online when there is nothing to play online. Local play is dumb who wants to spend time with real humans just add online.

Get out. Get out of this board now. Get off of this website you social reject. I'm serious.

Second this.
---
3DS FC: Lotaphi 1118-1539-9491 --- Vita PSN: Bernkestel
message me if you add me
#45mashuPosted 10/21/2012 2:48:10 PM(edited)
I wouldn't go so far as to say get rid of local multiplayer, but I would say for any game that has it, also have a comparable online component. It also wouldn't hurt to focus a little more on online play. 4 weeks from launch and the silence on the subject, from Nintendo, is deafening.

Some people want local multiplayer and get together in person to play. I used to do that. Far more often now its a lot easier with friends to simply sign on when its convenient to play and find friends online, as well as make certain times when somewhat local friends get together too. I haven't played local in probably 10 years now. I get together with local friends often enough, but not for gaming on a console. Its not an argument to get rid of local, but there is certainly something to online play and Nintendo is missing the boat.
#46AngelWithaHatPosted 10/21/2012 3:18:11 PM
squatch22 posted...
I prefer local...
#47DarkGam3rPosted 10/21/2012 3:49:18 PM
Murderstorm117 posted...
Local play is dumb who wants to spend time with real humans just add online.

People like to play games like Halo and Goldeneye on splitscreen; including myself.

However, if Halo and Goldeneye had no online multiplayer, they'd be ruined due to that inconvenience of not being able to play with the large bank of strangers on the internet.
---
"I'm no hero."
#48P4wn4g3Posted 10/23/2012 9:02:35 PM
Seriously, just get rid of your consoles and get a PC.

u c wut i did ther
---
This is my serious face.