The Pro Controller will offer a staggering 80 hours of battery life on a single.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Pro Controller will offer a staggering 80 hours of battery life on a single.

User Info: sting__art

sting__art
4 years ago#1
Easily double than what is currently offered on rival PS3 and Xbox 360 controllers.

http://www.product-reviews.net/2012/10/17/wii-u-controller-battery-boast-over-rivals/
StingArt

User Info: Nice_Kirbyfan9

Nice_Kirbyfan9
4 years ago#2
I also heard it feels light and flimsy.
The official (elected by users of the wii hardware board) President of GameFAQS Wii hardware Board as of 11/5/08

User Info: 01Philip01

01Philip01
4 years ago#3
cOLD
Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7
3DS Friend Code: 0387 9129 6502

User Info: Gencoil

Gencoil
4 years ago#4
Oh now we're going to complain about a controller feeling light? Really?
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil

User Info: Zodryn

Zodryn
4 years ago#5
What's a single? Is it some new fangled power device? Or is Pro Controller releasing a new single on iTunes called "A Staggering 80 Hours of Battery Life"?
Negatory morning glory

User Info: Linetrix

Linetrix
4 years ago#6
It has been suggested by retailers

Remember kids:

Good rumors -> facts

Bad rumors -> trolls
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#7

People complained about it with the Sixaxis controller too.

User Info: crowkillers

crowkillers
4 years ago#8
80 hours? I'll believe it when I see it....
"Be Reasonable, Demand the Impossible"

User Info: TediousMatt

TediousMatt
4 years ago#9
Icecreamdunwich posted...

People complained about it with the Sixaxis controller too.

The Sixaxis is easily broken. <_<
All my Playstation controllers are split and a few have faulty triggers. Which is really annoying because they keep pinching my skin whenever I apply some pressure.

I'm not heavy handed with my controllers either. The only others that are broken are 1 Sega Master system gamepad and 1 Commodore joystick.

User Info: Linetrix

Linetrix
4 years ago#10
All my Playstation controllers are split and a few have faulty triggers.

Maybe you should stop throwing them at your walls. All my 6 DS3s are in perfect condition.
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Pro Controller will offer a staggering 80 hours of battery life on a single.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived