The Pro Controller will offer a staggering 80 hours of battery life on a single.

#31Sad_FacePosted 10/22/2012 11:33:40 PM
I'm not surprised. If I heard correctly, the Pro controller may lack rumble. When compared to the Wii-mote (When playing games without rumble), the battery life is similar. I played all of Xenoblade with only one recharge of the batteries, which took me 140 hours to complete (The first charge ran 75 hours).

Now, if it does include rumble, that is impressive indeed.

This. It really isn't impressive (to me at least) if it doesn't have rumble functionality.
#32Helmsly2008Posted 10/22/2012 11:36:22 PM
Linetrix posted...
It has been suggested by retailers

Remember kids:

Good rumors -> facts

Bad rumors -> trolls

lol perfect summary of this board.
#33IcecreamdunwichPosted 10/23/2012 3:09:03 AM
Linetrix posted...
It has been suggested by retailers

Remember kids:

Good rumors -> facts

Bad rumors -> trolls

lol perfect summary of this board.

Quite, quite
#34FlarethPosted 10/23/2012 3:24:34 AM
Jackie_Gleason posted...

What you meant to say was that your Sixaxis broke easily. I never had a Sony controller, or any brand for that matter, break on me since the NES/SMS and old PC controller-/joystick days. Controllers where way glitchier back then.

Maybe you weren't as careful with your controllers back then? I have played the **** out of my NES controllers and they still work perfectly. The only controller I have owned that broke is a 360 controller that didn't work at all out the box and that I returned to the store for a new one. =P

And the N64 controller has a pretty crappy joystick, I fear the day when the joystick will simply come off while I'm playing. =D
---
You sure are a keen observer of the obvious, kupo!
-Montblanc/FFTA
#35chestershadowPosted 10/23/2012 10:58:21 AM
Linetrix posted...
All my Playstation controllers are split and a few have faulty triggers.

Maybe you should stop throwing them at your walls. All my 6 DS3s are in perfect condition.

The dual shock 3 and an original six axis have differenve constructions internally. The SA is much thinner in certain spots, and the DS3 attempted to fix many of those weak spots.

If he has broken SA, even dropping those can crack the plastic. if he broke several DS3's thats a different matter. (I will say that sony's QC on their controllers CAN BE shoddy though, I notice the rubber pads for the analog sticks come off far more easily on the DS3/SA than on the ps2 and psx controllers).

Back on topuc, well... Now we know where the 3ds' battery life went. Lol *hugs 3ds anyway*