How does Triforce do it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How does Triforce do it?

User Info: northshore420

northshore420
4 years ago#1
Im curious how that guy can stand in line for a month.....so if he has to take a mean dump what is he gonna do? get out of line?

User Info: blue_hedgehog

blue_hedgehog
4 years ago#2
Diapers
Official Cyndaquil of the Pokemon Black/White Version 2 Board - http://i.imgur.com/XWPfA.png
Click HERE to find out if you're stupid.

User Info: northshore420

northshore420
4 years ago#3
maybe take immodium daily?

User Info: ssufurjin

ssufurjin
4 years ago#4
Take massive amounts of constipation medicine in ....................................~ month

User Info: P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N

P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N
4 years ago#5
He rotates shifts with friends regularly. He doesn't just sit there the entire time.
"Time to get more condiments, cus that weaksauce ain't happenin'!" - Luffy (None Piece)
Currently Playing: Soul Reaver, Starfox64 3D

User Info: Emerald_Melios

Emerald_Melios
4 years ago#6
He is the symbol of the Goddess' power, wisdom, and courage. Should be a trivial matter.

User Info: omniryu

omniryu
4 years ago#7
Emerald_Melios posted...
He is the symbol of the Goddess' power, wisdom, and courage. Should be a trivial matter.

Haha! 8/10
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu

User Info: thefabregas22

thefabregas22
4 years ago#8
Does anyone else want to go and wait for him to get it. Then steal it and have a wee on him and the Wii U. Then I'd say have I guess thats a wii on u. See what I did there? I could never do it though cause I'm a coward.
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Xbl Tomzajac200

User Info: Nate_Dihldorff

Nate_Dihldorff
4 years ago#9
He uses taxpayers' welfare money to do it.
Random GameFAQs user in regards to a used game: "No tutorial since its from GameStop."

User Info: LionHartZero

LionHartZero
4 years ago#10
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
He uses taxpayers' welfare money to do it.

What an idiot.... I would only guess that you knew that he uses welfare money because you're in line next to him when cashing ur own welfare checks....
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How does Triforce do it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived