Is Super Mario Universe confirmed?

#1PoweranimalsPosted 10/23/2012 11:15:01 AM
Because it should be. They should definitely have a new 3D Mario title in the works. I just realized the other day how perfect the title is for the Wii U too. "U-niverse"
#2b1gt0nePosted 10/23/2012 11:16:25 AM
yes, i have it already.
#3thefabregas22Posted 10/23/2012 11:16:43 AM
Poweranimals posted...
Because it should be. They should definitely have a new 3D Mario title in the works. I just realized the other day how perfect the title is for the Wii U too. "U-niverse"

You only just got that. It boggles my mind how you didn't realise that was part of the point of the name from the begining. Anyway no It's not been confirmed.
---
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Xbl Tomzajac200
#4Poweranimals(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2012 11:19:10 AM
thefabregas22 posted...

You only just got that. It boggles my mind how you didn't realise that was part of the point of the name from the begining..

Well to be honest, I hadn't given it much thought before then.
#5thefabregas22Posted 10/23/2012 11:21:54 AM
Poweranimals posted...
thefabregas22 posted...

You only just got that. It boggles my mind how you didn't realise that was part of the point of the name from the begining..

Well to be honest, I hadn't given it much thought before then.

Ah no worries then. I understand. I agree that they should be working on one. hopefully we will see news on one soon.
---
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Xbl Tomzajac200
#6rockyminPosted 10/23/2012 11:41:38 AM
Why not Super Mario University instead? Bowser could take over a college campus. Anything would be better than another space/gravity themed Mario game.
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#7Hejiru206Posted 10/23/2012 12:10:42 PM
thefabregas22 posted...
Poweranimals posted...

You only just got that. It boggles my mind how you didn't realise that was part of the point of the name from the begining. Anyway no It's not been confirmed.

I thought they said the point of the name was "you." "We + you." Indicating that it was more focused on "you." They said this at E3 2011, I believe.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy