Wii U missing features - New Article

#1XSilverPhoenixXPosted 10/24/2012 3:54:43 PM
Nintendo needs to pull their head out of their ass and stop expecting the third parties to pick up their slack. This is why they lose support and third party games don't sell.

http://nintendo.about.com/od/wiiliving/a/Storm-Clouds-On-The-Wii-U-Horizon.htm
#2TheNeoVoidPosted 10/24/2012 3:59:42 PM
Article just seems to be a rehash of old news and rumors.
---
Official Jirachi of the B/W 2 Boards
White FC: 1292 2918 6719
#3omniryuPosted 10/24/2012 4:06:45 PM
In the short term this may not be a big problem for Nintendo. The Wii U should sell briskly at launch, buoyed by Nintendophiles who are used to a lack of online play and may agree with Nintendo’s focus on local multiplayer. If the game’s launch shows the online experience to be reasonably solid, and if gaps in online areas are quickly filled, sales could stay strong as fears are calmed, but if Nintendo appears to be unable or unwilling to bring online up to snuff then it could seriously hamper attempts to woo core gamers.

Hmmm
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#4StickMen1090Posted 10/24/2012 4:09:11 PM
omniryu posted...
In the short term this may not be a big problem for Nintendo. The Wii U should sell briskly at launch, buoyed by Nintendophiles who are used to a lack of online play and may agree with Nintendo’s focus on local multiplayer. If the game’s launch shows the online experience to be reasonably solid, and if gaps in online areas are quickly filled, sales could stay strong as fears are calmed, but if Nintendo appears to be unable or unwilling to bring online up to snuff then it could seriously hamper attempts to woo core gamers.

Hmmm

kinda didnt bother reading article after reading that bit.. Just some trolls
#5omniryuPosted 10/24/2012 4:09:12 PM
TheNeoVoid posted...
Article just seems to be a rehash of old news and rumors.

It reflects on our concerns and criticisms. A rehash with a point. It collect all of the negative points on the Wii U in one article. Nintendo need to step up their game.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#6StickMen1090Posted 10/24/2012 4:10:14 PM
and these 3rd party features missing have all been because of the time and because of it being New
#7Reznik00Posted 10/24/2012 4:10:38 PM
As long as it plays the games on day one I'll be fine.....If I wanted to play with strangers instead of jumping headfirst into a new game, I'd go find an arcade.
---
Hello Misinformed Zombie Fodder!
#8sonic777Posted 10/24/2012 4:13:00 PM
StickMen1090 posted...
and these 3rd party features missing have all been because of the time and because of it being New

And if that bit hadn't been true for the last two generations, you'd have a point.
#9Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 10/24/2012 4:13:11 PM
Nintendo is making a lot of mistakes with the wii u. They need to get it together so I can scalp mine for a big pay day.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#10maxmansupaPosted 10/24/2012 4:38:27 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nintendo is making a lot of mistakes with the wii u. They need to get it together so I can scalp mine for a big pay day.

Awwww, mad you can't make a profit on a system you keep b****ing about like a baby?