Dead Rising 2: Off The Record for the Wii U.

#1GameKing59Posted 10/28/2012 5:58:20 PM
Hi there. Some time ago, I posted this -> http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/62496585 on this very topic board. If you've read it, you'll know the first game on that list is one of the first I suggested be on the Wii U. That game is Dead Rising 2:Off The Record.

Well, in that topic, it was about which games I think ought to be ported over to the Wii U, & how I think they would play on the Wii U. This time, I would like to discuss this game in question. How I think it would play on the Wii U, & if anybody else thinks this game would be the game for the Wii U.

I chose Dead Rising 2: Off The Record over Dead Rising 1 & 2 for the Wii U for a couple reasons.

1.Dead Rising 1 is already on the Wii as Chop Till You Drop.

2.Dead Rising 2: Off The Record is more recent.

As for how I think Off The Record would be played on the Wii U, I already had some ideas. They were discussed in the previous topic, but I feel I should bring them up here too.

1.The Gamepad screen would display things like your inventory, map, photo gallery, and objectives. Each one you could flip between by touching the sides of the touch screen.

2.You could use the Gamepad as Frank West's camera. To activate it, you could press a button, and then hold the Gamepad up to the screen. The camera's view would be shown on the Gamepad's screen, and you move the screen's view by moving the Gamepad around. To snap pictures, you press the X Button.

3.(optional) Perhaps you could use the Gamepad to play a little jigsaw puzzle-esque minigame when you're in the maintenance room.

This is what I have for the idea of Dead Rising 2:Off the Record on the Wii U thus far. If anybody out there has any thoughts or suggestions on this, feel free to post them here on this board.
#2SSMajinVegeta2Posted 10/28/2012 6:10:58 PM
Sounds fun but maybe Dead Rising 3?
---
I would , i'm one of those guys that would bend over backwards for someone i love-TheRatedR_Viper
Would you bend over forwards?-1337toothbrush. Ngg ((:
#3GameKing59(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2012 6:16:06 PM
Don't know. At this point, we don't know much about it.
#4Beatperson14Posted 10/28/2012 6:58:12 PM
SSMajinVegeta2 posted...

They'd have to dumb it down to make it multiplat

OTR was great though, buy it
---
MODS=FAQS
#5GameKing59(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2012 1:07:04 PM
Beatperson14 posted...
SSMajinVegeta2 posted...

They'd have to dumb it down to make it multiplat

OTR was great though, buy it

Whether they would have to dumb it down to make it a multiplatform game (and I mean a true multiplatform game, as in available on the Nintendo console too) remains to be seen right now.
#6GameKing59(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 5:09:34 AM
bump