Anyone going Wii-U only next gen?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone going Wii-U only next gen?

User Info: ViolentAbacus

ViolentAbacus
4 years ago#11
Nope, I'm going to do like always do and get all three systems, just cause I can.
That's not whining, THIS is whining!

User Info: BluntGrunt

BluntGrunt
4 years ago#12
I am likely to go Wii U only as well. I enjoy Nintendo games and don't particularly care about the other exclusives any more. Except for a very few, but those are likely to move to the Wii U or PC anyway, so I am not worried. Even if they don't, I'm not losing anything. It all depends on whether or not I will need a new TV for PS4, though. Whenever that comes out.
?????

User Info: Daiohma

Daiohma
4 years ago#13
Was Wii and 360 last gen but only got 21 games for it that I enjoyed compared to 43 games on the Wii.

I can see me going Wii U only if it gets the 3rd party support which it looks like it is doing.
Prince Shondronai 4 years ago#14
It's the only system I plan on purchasing for myself. My gf's a Sony fan though, so I could have a PS4 for a stepconsole someday.

Microsoft'll have to try pretty hard to entice me to buy a 720. Rolling out the Rareware properties and getting proper Fable games made again would be a good start.
One of us. One of us. One of us.

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#15
Basically for me, if Nintendo can secure some good RPGs, even some niche ones from NIS and the like, then I won't have to buy another console. Thats really the only reason I have a second and third console....
PSN: JVir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit

User Info: Board_hunter567

Board_hunter567
4 years ago#16
Too early to say.

User Info: JoeSkeletor

JoeSkeletor
4 years ago#17
I will own any system that has multiple games that interest me ive been a xbox fan since 360 launch but the wiiU has got me hyped i just hope 3rd party support picks up.
I think you want a doctor i'm just a big guy who kills things..

User Info: JonnyBigBoss

JonnyBigBoss
4 years ago#18
Maybe. I have an extremely potent gaming PC and I'm deciding between a Wii U and a PS4 for my secondary platform. I have no idea which to choose since PS4 details aren't out yet. :(
www.gamerevolution.com

User Info: Sami1000

Sami1000
4 years ago#19
I will buy ps4 too if it has downloadable ps3 games at psn. I won't buy it to play sequels of games i haven't played. I have strong feeling that wii u will became pretty much wii in few years or midway between its life so i don't think it will satisfy all my gaming needs.

User Info: Megagunstarman

Megagunstarman
4 years ago#20
If you don't count PC, yes.
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone going Wii-U only next gen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived