Anyone going Wii-U only next gen?

#81shadowvolcanoPosted 11/2/2012 7:38:32 PM
I'll probably just stick with Wii U + PC personally. PS4 / 720 exclusives will have to wait unfortunately.
#82abbyhitterPosted 11/2/2012 7:44:14 PM
Me!
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#83SpacedDuckPosted 11/2/2012 7:48:32 PM
Not a chance.

What serious gamer would want to miss out on Uncharted, Killzone, Halo, Elder Scrolls games, Fallout games etc.

There's almost no chance we'd see a Elder Scrolls or Fallout game on a Nintendo system.

On the flip side what serious gamer would want to miss out on Zelda and Metroid games as well as future Smash Brothers and hopefully a re surge of Donkey Kong in 3D and maybe the Starfox name.

I'd love to see Nintendo purchase Rare back rather than see Microsoft waste their skills on crap Kinect CRAP!

The kinect in my opinion is the biggest flop in video game history.

I've never seen so many games designed for a peripheral that don't work at all.
---

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!
#84KaiserLeoPosted 11/2/2012 7:48:39 PM
I'm doing one better, I don't see buying any new consoles. I like just playing my old ones.
---
I thank God for Jim.
#85gamerguy20097Posted 11/2/2012 8:01:14 PM
yea. I hate shooters so the xbox is out and I don't trust sony since it has an unhealthy obsession with ripping off nintendo (move & all stars)
#86NejiHyuga900Posted 11/2/2012 8:01:41 PM
I don't know if I will go with Wii U only during this eighth generation of video games because I would like to get Xbox "Durango". If I plan on getting the Wii U on Amazon (I hope they fix the prices on launch), I will get it after I get a new computer, which could take me a few years with the amount of cash I am making from online reward sites and apps.
---
I am the Thunder Dragon!
Xbox 360 Gamertag: TDPNeji
#87YEPEE00Posted 11/2/2012 8:09:29 PM
i wish. lol
#88whatnow12012Posted 11/2/2012 8:38:28 PM
I am going Wii U only my next-gen is

Wii U
PS Vita
3DS
Ps3 runs up until 2015 so I am happy with that still

I also dont like the rumors there is no way I am upgrading to 4K I also dont like the other rumors if true they can stick the PS4 & Durrango where the sun dont shine.

I will stick with Wii U It is affordable works on my 1080p 32 Inch TV hopefully I can still use my HDMI Cable on my Wii U.

Also the PS4 & Durrango will be way way expensive we learned this with PS3 which was 600 at launch with PS4 sporting 4K you can bet that number will double.

Unknown on Durrango I say it will hit the 400 Mark also the new Kinect 2 is suppose to feature some sort of holographic tech and it will be built into Durrango.
#89SPDShadowRangerPosted 11/2/2012 8:42:00 PM
Nope. Needz my Ratchet and Clank.
#90pure mind gamesPosted 11/2/2012 8:56:26 PM(edited)
I'll more than likely pick up a PS4(most likely at launch) and Xbox*number that is clearly a circle but Microsoft think is going forward*(when I'm sure it's safe, lol) as well

The kinect in my opinion is the biggest flop in video game history.

2nd, everyone forgets the Virtual Boy it sold like 3 units world wide, LOL. If only MS would pull their head out of their arse and realise no one wants controllerless gameplay, especially one that doesn't work.
---
Dishonored(Blind) Part 15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3d-6xoUcPc