Name one positive of the Wii U and one negative

#61TheBonfiniPosted 11/3/2012 3:20:41 PM
Pro: 1st party titles alone make it worth a purchase eventually.
Con: Nintendo and their loyal defenders trying to justify how a game with local online should for any conceivable reason NOT have online multiplayer. Pitiful. For shame. Sadly that is more a con to me than Nintendo's exploitation of child slaves, but the UN will deal with that. I just like games.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
I crush controllers
#62libatakoPosted 11/3/2012 3:23:14 PM
Positive: Its a new Nintendo console

Negative: And because its a Nintendo console....everyone has a right to worry about certain features.....like voice chat.......their leave it to 3rd parties to handle is unacceptable, this isnt earlly 2000's anymore.
---
psn/xbl= libatako
@(> , <)@
#63jmichaelbpPosted 11/3/2012 3:25:11 PM
Pro - Made by my wife China ^J^.

Con - Doesn't come with VODKAAAAAAA~.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#64LinetrixPosted 11/3/2012 3:27:46 PM
tman431 posted...
Linetrix posted...
Pro: With so many cons and no hype it will be easy to impress.

Con: Well, everything. Terrible controller with a pathetic battery life. Too many different controllers. No 3rd party support. No online. HDD space is also pathetic. Too expensive for such ancient tech it offers.

Try the controller then tell me how "bad" it is, I thought it was comfortable. I also thought the graphics were a good step up.

Except those people saying the controller is comfortable only played it for half an hour. I wanna see if that thing is still comfortable after 3 hours of playtime.

The graphics are just catching up to current gen.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#65StickMen1090Posted 11/3/2012 3:36:58 PM
Linetrix posted...
tman431 posted...
Linetrix posted...
Pro: With so many cons and no hype it will be easy to impress.

Con: Well, everything. Terrible controller with a pathetic battery life. Too many different controllers. No 3rd party support. No online. HDD space is also pathetic. Too expensive for such ancient tech it offers.

Try the controller then tell me how "bad" it is, I thought it was comfortable. I also thought the graphics were a good step up.

Except those people saying the controller is comfortable only played it for half an hour. I wanna see if that thing is still comfortable after 3 hours of playtime.

The graphics are just catching up to current gen.

i dont think it matters... its very light wont strain your hands holding onto it
#66MegagunstarmanPosted 11/3/2012 3:40:08 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Megagunstarman posted...
Pro: SSB4
Con: Waiting for SSB4

Lol

Did you want something different?

Pro: This board is amusing

Con: Patcher hates the Wii U

Will that do?
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#67jjars898Posted 11/3/2012 3:40:51 PM
Pro: First controller to have a screen on it, so said screen's resolution is excusable.
Con: Smash Bros. delayed for "years", according to some sources.
---
"Mega Man power is the strength to fight! Those without strength don't evolve!" --Atlas, Mega Man Model F
#68ashcrvPosted 11/3/2012 3:42:09 PM
Pro: Best Nintendo Console Yet

Con: No Pikmin 3 At Launch
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#69DTY3Posted 11/3/2012 3:46:55 PM
Lol@ "no online" and "no third part support".

Anyway.

Pro: Miiverse sounds interesting
Con: The lack of news about Miiverse is unsettling; I'm banking on it not being 100% out the box.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#70P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 11/3/2012 3:58:10 PM
Okay, I'll play along.

Pro: The amount of time and resources Nintendo has put into building this fine machine
Con: Doesn't play Gamecube Games (I'm keeping my Sonic Games)

I still don't think you can hold a worthwhile conversation, Senior.
---
Currently Playing: Zelda, Skyrim
http://youtu.be/X21mJh6j9i4