Wii U fans, which next gen console do you want to compliment your future Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U fans, which next gen console do you want to compliment your future Wii U?

User Info: Shovel_Break

Shovel_Break
4 years ago#1
Which next gen console do you want most if you could only have one? - Results (355 votes)
PlayStation 4
75.77% (269 votes)
Xbox 720
24.23% (86 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'll be getting a Wii U guys but I sure as hell couldnt get my gaming fix on just it !
dont stop get it get it - shovel_break :)
^ the only inspirationel guote you need in life

User Info: AwayFromHere

AwayFromHere
4 years ago#2
PS4.

Microsoft's exclusives don't interest me.
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.

User Info: CypherSkills

CypherSkills
4 years ago#3
both.
Heart Gold : 2065 2098 4510

User Info: Melkac

Melkac
4 years ago#4
PS4 will have no games for the first three years or so...so...I will probably get a gaming PC and a Wii U.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyhMT138BHo&feature=g-vrec

User Info: SPDShadowRanger

SPDShadowRanger
4 years ago#5
PS4...never cared for Xbox exclusives.

User Info: ChevelIe

ChevelIe
4 years ago#6
Melkac posted...
PS4 will have no games for the first three years or so...so...I will probably get a gaming PC and a Wii U.

Based on what, the PS3? In terms of pure exclusives the PS3 had in it's first three years

Year 1 - Resistance: Fall of Man, MotorStorm, Heavenly Sword, Warhawk, Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction, Uncharted Drake's Fortune

Year 2 - Metal Gear Solid 4, LittleBigPlanet, MotorStorm: Pacific Rift, Valkyria Chronicles, SOCOM: Confrontation, Resistance 2

Year 3 - inFamous, Killzone 2, Demon's Souls, Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Open fire

User Info: monkeyspoon

monkeyspoon
4 years ago#7
PS4 will have more quality exclusives than the WiiU and next Xbox combined. Sony have way more 1st party studios.

User Info: KoffSyrup

KoffSyrup
4 years ago#8
I'll probably end up getting both eventually, but I'm more a fan of ps3 and it's flavor of games than I am the xbox.
Everybody was willing to forget about it but not me. I did some snooping around, found some chow hound had made a wax impression of the ice box key.

User Info: knightimex

knightimex
4 years ago#9
I'm done with Xbox this gen.

Next gen Sony gets more love from me than MS.
With PC, Next generation gaming is always today.
Not 5 to 8 years from now.

User Info: Flareth

Flareth
4 years ago#10
Eh, I'll wait and see what exclusives each console get and if there is enough good games I want, I'll buy. Though if Disgaea stays on PS I'll get that. =D
You sure are a keen observer of the obvious, kupo!
-Montblanc/FFTA
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U fans, which next gen console do you want to compliment your future Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived