Wii U fans, which next gen console do you want to compliment your future Wii U?

#31IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/4/2012 4:20:00 AM
Melkac posted...
PS4 will have no games for the first three years or so...so...I will probably get a gaming PC and a Wii U.

Based on what, the PS3? In terms of pure exclusives the PS3 had in it's first three years

Year 1 - Resistance: Fall of Man, MotorStorm, Heavenly Sword, Warhawk, Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction, Uncharted Drake's Fortune

Year 2 - Metal Gear Solid 4, LittleBigPlanet, MotorStorm: Pacific Rift, Valkyria Chronicles, SOCOM: Confrontation, Resistance 2

Year 3 - inFamous, Killzone 2, Demon's Souls, Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Don't bother, Melkac is a delusional fanboy.
#32PG50Posted 11/4/2012 4:33:20 AM(edited)
uneedtowakeup posted...
"Not every country is in a recession. Also, spoilt brats? lol dont be mad at people who can afford things you cant."

Haha I can afford 100 consoles if I want, but I'm grown up. Who the hell needs more than one console? Like I said.....spoilt brats.

Well, if someone likes first party titles from two different companies, they obviously couldn't play them on just a Wii U or just a PS4, so they may want both. Also, a recession isn't something that is going to stop me or anyone else from buying things, just because others can't. If someone buys something with their own money, how does that make them a spoiled brat?

/end serious comment to a joke post

One other question; What exactly does Grown-up mean to you? Is it simply a question of Age?
#33uneedtowakeupPosted 11/4/2012 4:42:05 AM
"Well, if someone likes first party titles from two different companies, they obviously couldn't play them on just a Wii U or just a PS4, so they may want both. Also, a recession isn't something that is going to stop me or anyone else from buying things, just because others can't. If someone buys something with their own money, how does that make them a spoiled brat?

One other question; What exactly does Grown-up mean to you? Is it simply a question of Age?"

The question isnt "can I buy this" the question is "should you". Are you in debt, have low savings? Why buy 2 consoles then? You can always play your friends consoles if you like games from another system.

Its wiser to put money towards a house, invest your money in a business venture or whatever, instead of buying so many consoles/games. I think the answer is yes, you should not be spoilt and use your time/money more wisely.

But those that are in a good financial position can do what they like but 95% of people are not.

When I say I've grown up, yes age can make you wiser as you have more time to learn from your mistakes.

I',m still a kid at heart but I don't give in to my wants as I have bigger responsibilities and goals to achieve where I don't want to waste so much money on video games anymore.
#34P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 11/4/2012 4:49:31 AM
What games will they have?
---
Currently Playing: Zelda, Skyrim
http://youtu.be/X21mJh6j9i4
#35PG50Posted 11/4/2012 5:10:03 AM
uneedtowakeup posted...
"Well, if someone likes first party titles from two different companies, they obviously couldn't play them on just a Wii U or just a PS4, so they may want both. Also, a recession isn't something that is going to stop me or anyone else from buying things, just because others can't. If someone buys something with their own money, how does that make them a spoiled brat?

One other question; What exactly does Grown-up mean to you? Is it simply a question of Age?"

The question isnt "can I buy this" the question is "should you". Are you in debt, have low savings? Why buy 2 consoles then? You can always play your friends consoles if you like games from another system.

Its wiser to put money towards a house, invest your money in a business venture or whatever, instead of buying so many consoles/games. I think the answer is yes, you should not be spoilt and use your time/money more wisely.

But those that are in a good financial position can do what they like but 95% of people are not.

When I say I've grown up, yes age can make you wiser as you have more time to learn from your mistakes.

I',m still a kid at heart but I don't give in to my wants as I have bigger responsibilities and goals to achieve where I don't want to waste so much money on video games anymore.

Why buy ANY games or consoles then? It would be better for you in the long run, to invest in you future. Everyone should plan for their future, but they should also be able to enjoy their hobbies.

I just assume that everyone who has this hobby and is an adult isn't stupid, and isn't buying these things with money they don't have, or with money that should be going to bills or anything else. I just assume that they use the money that they've set aside for entertainment, or hobbies.

I think it would be fair to assume that we've all made some less than stellar choices with our purchase of video games, or other things. But that doesn't mean video games are a waste of money. If you enjoy your purchase, it's not a waste in my mind.

If someone wants 2 consoles, buys them with their own money, why are they a spoiled brat? Because that money could be used for something better?
#36AhnoldDoodPosted 11/4/2012 5:23:55 AM
A PS4 would look quite nice next to mah Wii U.
#37pikachupwnagePosted 11/4/2012 5:33:09 AM
AwayFromHere posted...
PS4.

Microsoft's exclusives don't interest me.

This.

Although I am getting A PS3 first.
---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#38MelkacPosted 11/4/2012 5:51:01 AM
ChevelIe posted...
Melkac posted...
PS4 will have no games for the first three years or so...so...I will probably get a gaming PC and a Wii U.

Based on what, the PS3? In terms of pure exclusives the PS3 had in it's first three years

Year 1 - Resistance: Fall of Man, MotorStorm, Heavenly Sword, Warhawk, Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction, Uncharted Drake's Fortune

Year 2 - Metal Gear Solid 4, LittleBigPlanet, MotorStorm: Pacific Rift, Valkyria Chronicles, SOCOM: Confrontation, Resistance 2

Year 3 - inFamous, Killzone 2, Demon's Souls, Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

*Sigh* Ok, let me rephase my comment:
I don't care about Sony's exclusives.

Icecreamdunwich posted...
Melkac posted...

Don't bother, Melkac is a delusional fanboy.

I've owned more Sony consoles than Nintendo consoles, sistar.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyhMT138BHo&feature=g-vrec
#39Dayner_KurdiPosted 11/4/2012 5:53:08 AM
overkillwfo1978 posted...

Lost Odyssey is my favorite JRPG this gen and one of my top 5 all time favorite games
Forza 4 is the best console racer by miles and miles. GT got blown out of the water by Turn 10.

Both of these games hold more interest to me than the entire library of PS3 exclusives. The only exclusives that I care about on the PS3 are the Tales series.

Most of the games that I am the most interested in are all multiplats these days. Borderlands 2, Dark Souls, Bioshock Infinite, Skyrim.... ect. Now, if the new Xbox comes up dry on RPGs and the new PS has a ton of them, well, that could be the one thing that sways me to Sony.

true but i hadn't turn on my xbox360 for sometime now .... i was hoping that xbox360 get more exclusives RPG but sadly they only got lost odyssey, Vesperia blue dragon and Infinite Undiscovery

and wrpg is not my cup of tea ....
---
Official Yamata no Orochi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#40Joehop007Posted 11/4/2012 6:03:37 AM
PS4. If the 720 lacks exclusives like what happened this gen with the 360, I might as well ignore Microsoft's console existence next gen.
---
My Game of the Year: Xenoblade Chronicles
"Broke my pipe on some fatass" - RPG_Apostle