Wii U fans, which next gen console do you want to compliment your future Wii U?

#41ZBug_Posted 11/4/2012 5:27:53 AM
PC.
Nintendo + PC is always the way to go.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#42DTY3Posted 11/4/2012 5:48:42 AM
*complement
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#43phineasfoolPosted 11/4/2012 5:57:24 AM
Both, but if I had to choose one it would be the PS4. Sony has more exclusives I have an interest in.
---
"Take a dump on the face of common sense"
PSN - Phineasfool GT- Phineasfool
#44jackorhoadsPosted 11/4/2012 5:57:34 AM
Playstation for me, I got tired of Halo and Gears of War tbh and games like COD are on PS and now Wii U anyway. Xbox is cool and all and I can see why some people stick with it but its just something that doesn't interest me.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
psn - jacksonrr < feel free to add :)
#45Shadowbird_RHPosted 11/4/2012 6:03:43 AM
I picked PS4 simply because I dislike Microsoft. On the other hand, I am tempted very slightly towards MS's next console on account of a few exclusive RPGs the 360 got this gen, and the idea that their next console would be backwards compatible and may also get some exclusive RPGs next gen. Still, I don't think that's very likely, and if I ever want to play Tales of Vesperia or Blue Dragon, I'm more likely to buy a used 360 years down the road than to buy MS's next console, and that's not considering that those games could be ported to a Sony and/or Nintendo console.

In addition, I'm quite unlikely to buy a PS4, since my PS3 library is extremely underdeveloped (I have 7 games), and the money I would spend on a PS4 would be much better spent on PS3 games.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#46godplaysSNESPosted 11/4/2012 6:13:52 AM
Based on how it's been this generation, Wii U and PC.
---
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!
#47EarthViperPosted 11/4/2012 6:16:02 AM
It's impossible to tell at this point.

As of right now it seems a no brainer to get a PS3 over a 360 since MS seems to think a new Gears/Halo/Forza once a year is sufficient for exclusives while Sony actually tries to give the PS3 a library to differentiate itself. That's right now; oh how things have changed.

At the start of the generation is was the opposite. MS was trying in vain to sell the 360 in Japan and got some awesome exclusives for my tastes like Tales of Vesperia, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Beautiful Katamari, Chromehounds etc. Along with some other significant exclusives like Dead Rising, Too Human (don't believe the hate) and Crackdown, an exclusivity deal with Valve for the console L4D's and more. Meanwhile the PS3 lost most of it's notable exclusives to multiplatform and what it kept generally bombed like Haze, Lair and Heavenly Sword.

Somewhere in the middle of the gen the two switched roles. MS got complacent and obsessed with Kinect while Sony, having had their wake up call took the bull by the horns.

With the next generation who knows how things will start much less how they'll play out. I'll make my purchase decision once I know more than code names and current company trends.

The only thing I am sure of is being very tentative about MS hardware. After going through 7, yes 7, 360's MS will have to prove to me that the next console they make isn't a time bomb.
---
Clam shell plastic packaging is, in fact, my mortal enemy.
#48Huey_Freeman216Posted 11/4/2012 6:29:47 AM
uneedtowakeup posted...
"Well, if someone likes first party titles from two different companies, they obviously couldn't play them on just a Wii U or just a PS4, so they may want both. Also, a recession isn't something that is going to stop me or anyone else from buying things, just because others can't. If someone buys something with their own money, how does that make them a spoiled brat?

/end serious comment to a joke post

One other question; What exactly does Grown-up mean to you? Is it simply a question of Age?"

The question isnt "can I buy this" the question is "should you". Are you in debt, have low savings? Why buy 2 consoles then? You can always play your friends consoles if you like games from another system.

Its wiser to put money towards a house, invest your money in a business venture or whatever, instead of buying so many consoles/games. I think the answer is yes, you should not be spoilt and use your time/money more wisely.

But those that are in a good financial position can do what they like but 95% of people are not.

When I say I've grown up, yes age can make you wiser as you have more time to learn from your mistakes.

I',m still a kid at heart but I don't give in to my wants as I have bigger responsibilities and goals to achieve where I don't want to waste so much money on video games anymore.

Your logic is so flawed. Sounds pretty boring.

On topic, both. Because of exclusives, although I am skeptical about Microsoft exclusives.
---
::=::TheMac585::=::PSN_/:::\_XBL_::=::aka Mac585::=::
#49LightAngelToraPosted 11/4/2012 6:30:40 AM
I may just stick with Wii U.
#50kinglink13Posted 11/4/2012 6:38:07 AM
If I am getting a second next gen console I'll be

Wii U + PlayStation 4.
---
Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft = Epic