Wii U fans, which next gen console do you want to compliment your future Wii U?

#51Skill4ReelPosted 11/4/2012 6:45:36 AM
Unless I can jump online and play games for free on Microsoft's next console like it always should have been. Sony wins by default.
#52Enigma149Posted 11/4/2012 6:50:21 AM
No PC option?

Oh well. I guess I'll vote Sony, so long as their internet is still free.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#53Mavrick588Posted 11/4/2012 7:25:36 AM
No PC options = No vote.
Every game I want right now for PS3/360 is also out and better on PC.

I doubt next gen will be any different.
---
"Video-games are bad for you? That's what they said about Rock 'N' Roll"- Shigeru Miyamoto
#541shadetail1Posted 11/4/2012 7:26:46 AM
Depends entirely on game library and price. I have a PS3 this time around, but I only got it about a year ago because it was way too expensive for me any earlier. If any of the next launches are as ridiculously over-priced as the PS3 was, then I'll definitely skip them, at least for a while. But the game library could still convince me when/if the price drops far enough to be worth it.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#55EarthViperPosted 11/4/2012 7:27:35 AM
The question is which next gen CONSOLE do you want...

It's not lacking a PC option as PC isn't a console, it's lacking a None option.
---
Clam shell plastic packaging is, in fact, my mortal enemy.
#56SirPiercePosted 11/4/2012 7:40:47 AM
PS4. I love most of their exclusives (R&C, infamous, LBP, Disgaea (basically)...the list goes on. Also, as I continue to hold out hope of my favorite game of all time (Legend of Dragoon - PS) will get a prequel, sequel, remake, etc...I need Sony's consoles.

MS has no exclusives that I like, but when friends inevitably get it, I will to play with them.

As my sig says, I will have them all.
---
Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo are all awesome. Console wars are pointless. I can't wait to have an XBox3, PS4 and Wii U in my collection. Video games for life.
#57Heartless18Posted 11/4/2012 7:55:14 AM
Neither. I've never touched a Sony or Microsoft console, and I don't plan on starting any time soon. Complete trash across the board... Wii U and 3DS will do me just fine.
---
Breaking Hearts With Every Heartbeat
#58MarioMan847Posted 11/4/2012 8:03:37 AM
SPDShadowRanger posted...
PS4...never cared for Xbox exclusives.

---
Video games are awesome.
#59SS4_NamreppivPosted 11/4/2012 8:07:14 AM
I might get a PS4 whenever it launches, but, it all depends on what they pack into it, how much it costs, and a few other things. If it can't make toast, then I'll pass. If it can't walk my dog, then forget it.
---
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban
#60desert_santaPosted 11/4/2012 8:17:54 AM
neither one, as i want to go with just one console next gen

assuming i actually pick the wii u over the other two