Wii U fans, which next gen console do you want to compliment your future Wii U?

#61MegagunstarmanPosted 11/4/2012 9:20:52 AM
Neither, I have a PC.

But if I had to choose one, I'll go with PS4 because Sony cares about games.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#62silenthill4vidPosted 11/4/2012 9:21:10 AM
ps4, im never trusting microsoft hardware again.
---
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.
#63KirbyIsAwesomePosted 11/4/2012 9:22:49 AM
PS4. Hate MS.
---
DemonDog: "I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"
"I'm not a fanboy"
#64AnclationPosted 11/4/2012 9:57:36 AM
None of the above.
#65Blade_KirbyPosted 11/4/2012 10:05:17 AM
PC
---
I want to find the developers of this game and shoot them in the face with a bean bag. - Topcover on APB
They're too busy being homeless. - Laquill
#66guitarguy3349Posted 11/4/2012 11:28:06 AM
well ive never owned a xbox/360 console. Ive owned a ps2 and ps1. I would have gotten the ps3 this gen but i already had a wii and started getting out of gaming. I quit gaming briefly to get into shape. If I had to say I would still rather own the PS4 instead of the 720 mainly because I hate that microsoft makes you pay for online services. I also like the playstation controllers better than xbox controllers. Im use to playstation more than xbox and the controllers feel better to me than xbox controllers do.

Btw when i get my wiiu ill get the bundle that has more memory space and Nintendo Land. My early purchases will be Zombi-U, New super mario bros. U, and maybe COD BO2. When Monster hunter 3 Ultimate is released that will be a day one purchase. Monster hunter3 Tri is the game I play the most on the wii. Next would be super smash bros. brawl
---
Not changing this signature until capcom releases a new real Resident evil game. Enough with the 4-6 style of resident evil i want survival horror.
#67NerdimusPrimePosted 11/4/2012 11:29:49 AM
Blade_Kirby posted...
PC

---
Tua mater gerit caligas.
#68Rickoon5Posted 11/4/2012 11:39:32 AM
Hmmm, if I do get a WiiU it'll probably be the only system I get this gen. I can't stand Sony anymore, or it's fanboys--free online? You couldn't pay me to play with THEM. Plus, what would I play? Some crappy GT game or a Smash Bros. or Mario Kart ripoff? Uncharted is great, but it's getting old fast. MGS4 was great...to watch. And Bayonetta > God of War or DMC. And it's funny that people mention JRPG's, because most of the best ones were on other systems this gen. Sony will probably just be getting more high-graphic FF spinoffs next gen too; they're already abandoning MH and DQ.

And all the things I liked about the 360 this gen are potentially getting cut--smaller controller? ugh. No used games? Great. Blu-ray? I never liked that pilfered, cash-grab crap. I'll miss the phenomenal indie games...that you can't play unless you're logged on...:( And Halo is the best shooter this gen IMO, but it's gone WAY too long, good time to cut and run.

If ANYTHING, I'd actually probably break down and buy a game-worthy PC. I'm starting to agree that PC exclusives + Nintendo exclusives might be the best way to go.

Fire Emblem
Monster Hunter (not exclusive, but it's getting there)
Dragon Quest
Zelda
Whatever Monolith is working on
Rune Factory SHOULD be exclusive after that multiplat abortion Tides of Destiny
Star Craft (or ANY RTS for that matter)
Steam
All the games that are better on PC (Fallout 3, Skyrim, etc.)
---
"I'll do whatever it takes."
#69DesperateMonkeyPosted 11/4/2012 11:39:56 AM
grungastzenki posted...
PS4

FPS Suck , FPS Suck , FPS Suck , FPS Suck , FPS Suck.

A lot of ignorant people in this topic. Xbox only has 1 big FPS franchise. PS3 has Resistance 1-3, Killzone 2 and 3 and some terrible attempts at halo killer.

Overall the PS3 was more focused on pumping out FPS games this generation. PS3 fanboys need to wake up and smell reality.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#70IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/4/2012 12:33:13 PM
grungastzenki posted...
PS4

FPS Suck , FPS Suck , FPS Suck , FPS Suck , FPS Suck.

A lot of ignorant people in this topic. Xbox only has 1 big FPS franchise. PS3 has Resistance 1-3, Killzone 2 and 3 and some terrible attempts at halo killer.

Overall the PS3 was more focused on pumping out FPS games this generation. PS3 fanboys need to wake up and smell reality.

Quite true, the 360 is just where the FPS games are more popular due to the controller more suited towards them.