Wii U fans, which next gen console do you want to compliment your future Wii U?

#71EvilmonsterPosted 11/4/2012 12:45:23 PM
PC

dont need anything more than that + wii u
---
I love me some Dallas girls!
#72overkillwfo1978Posted 11/4/2012 2:12:11 PM
Dayner_Kurdi posted...
overkillwfo1978 posted...

Lost Odyssey is my favorite JRPG this gen and one of my top 5 all time favorite games
Forza 4 is the best console racer by miles and miles. GT got blown out of the water by Turn 10.

Both of these games hold more interest to me than the entire library of PS3 exclusives. The only exclusives that I care about on the PS3 are the Tales series.

Most of the games that I am the most interested in are all multiplats these days. Borderlands 2, Dark Souls, Bioshock Infinite, Skyrim.... ect. Now, if the new Xbox comes up dry on RPGs and the new PS has a ton of them, well, that could be the one thing that sways me to Sony.

true but i hadn't turn on my xbox360 for sometime now .... i was hoping that xbox360 get more exclusives RPG but sadly they only got lost odyssey, Vesperia blue dragon and Infinite Undiscovery

and wrpg is not my cup of tea ....

You missed Magna Carta 2 and Enchanted Arms both of which are better than Blue Dragon or Infinite Undiscovery.
---
"Then we figured out that we could just park them in front of the tv, that's how I was raised, and I turned out tv"
#73lp913Posted 11/4/2012 3:00:46 PM
If it has exclusives i'm interested in, I may consider PS4, if not it'll just be Wii U + PC. For the record, and unlike the TC, there are plenty of us gamers who can get most if not all of our gaming fixes on a Nintendo console alone, unless your a certain gaming franchise specific.
---
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
#74strongo9Posted 11/4/2012 3:09:12 PM
Neither. I'll stick with my gaming PC.
---
Want Paper Mario Sticker Star, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, New Super Mario Bros. U, and Rayman Legends
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#75imameliaPosted 11/4/2012 3:25:07 PM
NES.

...No, really. All right, I'll concede that it's obviously not next-gen, but...if the game selection for the PS4 and XBOX 720 is at all like what the PS3 and XBOX 360 had, I'd think twice about getting either of them even if they were *free*. And they will no doubt be very un-free indeed once they come out. I've never had anything older than the SNES, and I'd kind of like to try some 8-bit games on the real console rather than emulating them. Given a strict choice between the PS4 and 720, I guess I'd go with the PS4, since I already have some earlier Sony consoles, but it really wouldn't matter either way.
#76userfrigginamePosted 11/4/2012 3:30:50 PM
Consoles I've had since after Sega Genesis
- N64 & PS1
- Gamecube & PS2
-Wii & PS3
Next gen's gonna be the same.
#77Shovel_Break(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 11:59:19 AM
bumpza
---
dont stop get it get it - shovel_break :)
^ the only inspirationel guote you need in life
#78ballermat982Posted 11/7/2012 12:02:55 PM
I haven't decided yet. I will wait to see what those consoles offer when they get revealed.
#79Lelouch71Posted 11/7/2012 12:06:25 PM
I always been a Playstation guy (I still have a soft spot for Nintendo and Sega) even though I don't really like Sony or the fanboys. The only way I won't get a PS4 is if they screw up worst than they did with the PS3 and Vita. Even though I own a 360 as well I'm not really into MS much.

So I will likely be a Wii U, PS4, 3DS, and Vita owner for this new gen.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#80TalicusPosted 11/7/2012 12:26:18 PM
If I -had- to choose I'd choose PS4, but to be honest both the 360 and the PS3 have been extremely disappointing to me. What happened to the good JRPGs? The adventure games? The platforming games? Any games with a fantasy setting?

There are some of them, but after being spoiled by the amazing Nintendo handhelds, the Nintendo Gamecube, the Playstation 2 and even the Nintendo Wii the 360 and PS3 seem to be aimed solely at socially insecure teenagers who desperately need everything to be cool for them to play it.
---
Please excuse me for my poor English.
Thank you.