what do you think of zombiU

#1tman431Posted 11/4/2012 3:43:49 PM
Topic
---
If life gives you lemons squeeze them into your enemies eyes and laugh
#2LinetrixPosted 11/4/2012 3:44:20 PM
Generic.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#3Lord_KronosIIIPosted 11/4/2012 3:54:06 PM
Haven't been more hyped for a game in a very long time and I don't really care for fps games nor survival horror really. That should tell you something...
#4SS4_NamreppivPosted 11/4/2012 3:56:32 PM(edited)
Generic.

Generic Trolltrix post, nothing to see here people, move along.

As for the game, I think it shows lots of potential.
---
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban
#5Starwars4JPosted 11/4/2012 3:56:30 PM
I don't think much of it, I dislike FPS games and find the Zombie genre boring and overdone.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#6fawfulmark2Posted 11/4/2012 3:57:47 PM
I think it is the ultimate Flip of the coin.

if it succeeds, it will be as good as Turok for the N64 was.

if it flops,it will be as bad as Red Steel for the Wii was.

could go either way,really.
---
Official Pipo Snake of the PAS board.
#7LinetrixPosted 11/4/2012 3:59:47 PM
SS4_Namreppiv posted...
Generic.

Generic Trolltrix post, nothing to see here people, move along.

As for the game, I think it shows lots of potential.

Generic butthurt-fantroll-defending-their-beloved-company-and-games post.

But I have to agree ZombiU shows a lot of potential. It has the potential of making Nintendrones look even more pathetic by defending a FPS, a genre they oh-so hate. Hahahahahaha.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#8SS4_NamreppivPosted 11/4/2012 4:03:05 PM
Nope, I meant that it shows potential gameplay wise. I don't care for FPS games myself, so stop before you make yourself look even worse.
---
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban
#9LinetrixPosted 11/4/2012 4:04:57 PM
SS4_Namreppiv posted...
Nope, I meant that it shows potential gameplay wise. I don't care for FPS games myself, so stop before you make yourself look even worse.

"I don't care for FPS games"

*Praises the gameplay of a FPS game*

Hahahahahaha, a lot of potential indeed!
---
#10SS4_NamreppivPosted 11/4/2012 4:07:50 PM
ZombiU isn't Resident Evil 6. And regardless of what I say you're gonna use your troll logic to try to tear it apart. I do sincerely hope that you don't lose your day job, because it's the only thing you're good at.
---