NSMBU confirmed to be bad

#1Lemmywinks13Posted 11/5/2012 3:35:03 AM
The first review is out and boy is the news bad. NSMBU got an 82. Granted no one has ever heard of this site, 82 is considered a great score, and that other reviewers could give it 90+. Those reviews shall forever be ignored and gamers will not be allowed to play for themselves and make their own opinion. The trolls have spoken.
#2Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 3:36:39 AM
Seriously though, with mii verse playing a huge role in both games, how is it fair to review it already? Seems like they just wanted to be first.
#3Steve__BurnsidePosted 11/5/2012 3:37:17 AM
*facepalm

8.2 generally means great. Anything below 5 is considered bad. 5 - 7 is mediocre or average
---
Currently listening to: Morbid Angel, Sodom, Inquisition, Darkthrone, Kreator, Tribulation, Exodus
#4ElectricMolePosted 11/5/2012 3:40:41 AM
Its scored lower than NintendoLand.

Thats saying something...
---
http://youtu.be/NB9ea_xWexM
Let's Get to the Top!
#5JoeSkeletorPosted 11/5/2012 3:44:17 AM
To be honest i dont care about this game i dont care for side scrollers i left those behind when the snes became obsolete. But alot of these posters flooding these boards are just trying to tick people off trying to get under the fans skin and put doubts in minds because they think every thing is a competition.

The nintendo wii was hands down the worst console of last gen but when it comes down to numbers it surpassed both the 360 and ps3 in total sales. Nintendo wii U will do great and nintendo will keep on keeping on just as they always have. Haters gonna hate.
---
I think you want a doctor i'm just a big guy who kills things..
#6T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 11/5/2012 4:48:23 AM
Oh god. The same guys gave Nintendoland 85. The Mario game is worse than a crappy party game!!

Nintendo, why have you stoop so low? I remember a time where you had standards...
---
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
IGN: CodenameFox
#7pikachupwnagePosted 11/5/2012 4:52:21 AM
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
Oh god. The same guys gave Nintendoland 85. The Mario game is worse than a crappy party game!!

Nintendo, why have you stoop so low? I remember a time where you had standards...

85%=Crappy?

What? Give it a freaking chance!
---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#8nonexistingheroPosted 11/5/2012 4:57:53 AM
PS3 version of FFXIII averages on around 85% as well and we all know that's garbage.

On the other hand, Just Cause 2 also averages around 85% and that's a superb game.

In short, reviewers have no idea wtf they are talking about.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#9Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 4:58:48 AM
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...

Dumb
#10T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 11/5/2012 5:01:42 AM
While I understand that you people might take me seriously given the other trolls in this forum which I was mocking... Come on, it was a joke!
---
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
IGN: CodenameFox