NSMBU confirmed to be bad

#11JoeSkeletorPosted 11/5/2012 5:55:23 AM
While its cool to joke im just so tired of the constant trolling its so freakin old.Im a fan and owner of all 3 current gen systems as each offer something i enjoy.. Ive been gaming since it was just sega and nes. and its always been this way its amazing how moronical people get when a company puts out a new system.
---
I think you want a doctor i'm just a big guy who kills things..
#12STE573Posted 11/5/2012 6:06:59 AM
They gave Nintendoland a 9/10 for graphics... Which is a bit like giving sports resort a 9/10 for graphics. Sure the aesthetic is clean and nice, but from a technical level I see nothing 9/10 worthy, including textures.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, psn ID- X-STE-90-X Currently playing- Far Cry 2 (360), Kingdoms of Amalur (360), Pokemon Red (GBA), Pokemon Blue (GBA)
#13ChargrilledPosted 11/5/2012 6:09:01 AM
ElectricMole posted...
Its scored lower than NintendoLand.

Thats saying something...

Yes, its saying that nintendoland is very good.
---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#14motorazrv3xxxPosted 11/5/2012 6:09:28 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
PS3 version of FFXIII averages on around 85% as well and we all know that's garbage..

No.

STE573 posted...
They gave Nintendoland a 9/10 for graphics... Which is a bit like giving sports resort a 9/10 for graphics. Sure the aesthetic is clean and nice, but from a technical level I see nothing 9/10 worthy, including textures.

Probably Wii only owners last gen lol.
---
I'm Elite, bro.
My GameFaqs status said so.
#15Oni_TaedoPosted 11/5/2012 6:27:04 AM
joeskeletor posted...
when the snes became obsolete.

The SNES never became obsolete.
---
If you have accepted Kenshiro as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, you are already dead.
#16GLDanzegoPosted 11/5/2012 6:42:25 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
The first review is out and boy is the news bad. NSMBU got an 82. Granted no one has ever heard of this site, 82 is considered a great score, and that other reviewers could give it 90+. Those reviews shall forever be ignored and gamers will not be allowed to play for themselves and make their own opinion. The trolls have spoken.

What are you going on about? As of this post, it's not like a bunch of people here at these boards are arguing over the whole thing or the trolls are raiding the place, parading GoNintendo's review around as if the game is a failure.

Maybe you ought to actually wait for people to start having a cow before you begin accusing them of doing so and having a cow yourself. Until then, all you're posting is a big ol' fallacy. 0_o

----
#17JoeSkeletorPosted 11/5/2012 6:55:07 AM
Oni_Taedo posted...
joeskeletor posted...
when the snes became obsolete.

The SNES never became obsolete.

Dont be blinded by nostalgia once the PS and N64 came out and games stoped being made for the snes guess what thats called obsolete. We will never forget all those classics but dont be ignorant every console eventually goes to the graveyard which is know as our garage,closet,shed or whatever.
---
I think you want a doctor i'm just a big guy who kills things..
#18RHFPosted 11/5/2012 6:56:52 AM
ElectricMole posted...
Its scored lower than NintendoLand.

Thats saying something...

It says nothing, this is from one source, ONE source.

It can easily change position where another source rates Mario U higher then Nintendo land.
---
For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*
#19darkjedilinkPosted 11/5/2012 7:08:19 AM
Steve__Burnside posted...
*facepalm

8.2 generally means great. Anything below 5 is considered bad. 5 - 7 is mediocre or average

Didn't actually read the OP.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#20crowkillersPosted 11/5/2012 7:20:45 AM
Where exactly did this "First" Review come out of anyways..?

A 8.2 is a pretty good score..
---
"Be Reasonable, Demand the Impossible"
www.crowkillers.com