NSMBU confirmed to be bad
Another game I will avoid buying then.
8.2 means good,9.0+ means great. Either way a review means nothing nowadays, everyone is a critic and if a game doesn't live up to their high expectations they give it a bad rating.
New Super Mario Bros. U
- May look the same, but there are some “incredible tweaks”
- GamesMaster feels it’s easier than NSMB Wii
- Took under seven hours to complete
- More to the game outside of the main campaign
- Most of the innovation is saved for the final levels
- “Without wishing to spoil anything, we were surprised, excited, and twinkly-eyed during an excellent finale. It’s almost as if Nintendo suddenly realised that they were in fact working with a Wii U, with a game-changing GamePad and everything.”
- Hopes Nintendo will “build on this solid, if not mind-blowing, foundation.”
- Graphics: 82%
- Gameplay: 85%
- Accessibility: 90%
- Lifespan: 80%
- Innovation: 75%
- Overall: 82%
- “A great excuse for families to gather round the TV, and an enticing glimpse of Mario’s HD future.”
I hate people in general.
No, 7 is good, 8 is great, 9+ is amazing. Most reviewers don't use the full 1-10 scale though - a 5/10 game is treated like a 2/10 game should be, when it is merely below average (average being 6)
Pour grammer annoy's me
82 means it is good. Honestly as long as NSMBU stays to it's formula then it can never be bad.
Every wound a new opportunity, every curse a new challenge.
I shall encounter defeats... But I will not be defeated.
jjg737 posted...Steve__Burnside posted...
Average is definitely 7. Most reviewers score like a professor would grade a paper, with 9+ being excellent, 8+ being above average, 7+ being average, 6+ being below average and 5 or below being failing. Reviewers don't use the full ten point scale because games usually aren't that awful.
Well, it isn't called New Super Casual Rehashed Bros for nothing.
The song is called "Baba O' Riley", NOT "Teenage Wasteland".
This topic has been confirmed bad also. Superman 64 bad.
Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!
TrueBlue91 posted...jjg737 posted...Steve__Burnside posted...
Which makes it foolish to use a scaling system like that. If you're not going to utilize the entire system then you're using something completely inefficient. There's no reason to have over 50% of your own methods be useless.
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!