NSMBU confirmed to be bad

#51anon_firePosted 11/5/2012 10:19:02 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
The first review is out and boy is the news bad. NSMBU got an 82. Granted no one has ever heard of this site, 82 is considered a great score, and that other reviewers could give it 90+. Those reviews shall forever be ignored and gamers will not be allowed to play for themselves and make their own opinion. The trolls have spoken.

Since when was 82/100 considered a bad score?
#52AXKSIONPosted 11/5/2012 10:21:23 AM
pikachupwnage posted...
AXKSION posted...
Well, it isn't called New Super Casual Rehashed Bros for nothing.

Trololol

Aww, did I huwt yo feewings?

You might wanna ask yourself why else it scored a low 82/100, if not what I said.
---
The song is called "Baba O' Riley", NOT "Teenage Wasteland".
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#53pikachupwnagePosted 11/5/2012 10:22:23 AM
AXKSION posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
AXKSION posted...

Trololol

You might wanna ask yourself why else it scored a low 82/100, if not what I said.

82/100 is not a bad score.
---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#541shadetail1Posted 11/5/2012 10:23:54 AM
anon_fire posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...
The first review is out and boy is the news bad. NSMBU got an 82. Granted no one has ever heard of this site, 82 is considered a great score, and that other reviewers could give it 90+. Those reviews shall forever be ignored and gamers will not be allowed to play for themselves and make their own opinion. The trolls have spoken.

Since when was 82/100 considered a bad score?

Good. Now go read the *second* post in the topic thread. And when you do, pay attention to who wrote it.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#55Hejiru206Posted 11/5/2012 10:26:34 AM
Ah, the wonderful world of game ratings, where 10.0 is good, 9.0 is ok, and anything below 8.0 is total crap.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#56AXKSIONPosted 11/5/2012 10:29:15 AM
pikachupwnage posted...
AXKSION posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
AXKSION posted...

Trololol

and it's not great either.

I do believe that is the same average that that s****y game Enslaved got. Also that s****y game FFXIII scored an 83/100.

So, I would say an 82 is pretty terrible, actually. Oh and doesn't Clone of Duty games normally score higher than that as well, despite being garbage?

I mean, I LOVE Mario, but the NSMB series sucks. I wish that Nintendo would actually try.
---
#57cavebear56Posted 11/5/2012 10:31:01 AM
AXKSION posted...
So, I would say an 82 is pretty terrible, actually. Oh and doesn't Clone of Duty games normally score higher than that as well, despite being garbage?

I mean, I LOVE Mario, but the NSMB series sucks. I wish that Nintendo would actually try.

Actually anything lower than a 97 is garbage and anything 97+ is amazing.

So that means just about every game this generation, and past generations, has been crap.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#58Jason Hart MaiviaPosted 11/5/2012 10:34:02 AM
7 is Good.
5 is your average.
---
Praise Rainbow Mika
SSBB: 3652-6261-7096 + Mario Kart Wii: 2707-7247-9079 + Samurai Warriors 3: 0346-6035-0276
#59AXKSIONPosted 11/5/2012 10:37:34 AM
Jason Hart Maivia posted...
7 is Good.
5 is your average.

No, that is not how it works. Just because 5 is in the middle of 0 and 10 does not make it the average.

If you take the average of all game ratings you would probably get between a 6.5 and 7.5. This gen probably 8, since game reviewers this gen love to bloat scores and give everything automatic 9's and 10's.

Hell, I won't touch a game if it gets below an 8 - 8.5. 7 is not a good score, and 7 is around the average.
---
#60pikachupwnagePosted 11/5/2012 10:45:56 AM
AXKSION posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
AXKSION posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
AXKSION posted...

Trololol

and it's not great either.

I do believe that is the same average that that s****y game Enslaved got. Also that s****y game FFXIII scored an 83/100.

Dear lord this is one ****ed up post.

Lets see

World map is back to being non-linear
Boss battles look much better then NSMB2
Challenge mode
Boost rush
Coin battle
Nabbit chase
Ability to use mii's
Miiverse
Return of Yoshi
Baby yoshi's
Acron mushroom
Mini mushroom now lets you run on walls
etc.

Plenty of new/Improved/brought back features

They are trying. You just either don't like it or have convinced yourself no matter what that a NSMB game cannot be good. Its fine to dislike at all but you not liking it does not mean they aren't trying.
---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF