Ability to use mii's
Miiverse
Return of Yoshi
Baby yoshi's
Acron mushroom
Mini mushroom now lets you run on walls
etc.

Plenty of new/Improved/brought back features

They are trying. You just either don't like it or have convinced yourself no matter what that a NSMB game cannot be good. Its fine to dislike at all but you not liking it does not mean they aren't trying.

Wow, your post is one huge pile of pig s***.

Miis are stupid, one of the very worst things to ever happen to video gaming.
Miiverse is also dumb
flying squirrel suit is stupid

the game looks the same as NSMB, they just put Yoshi's in there. I mean, you just take NSMB and then you throw a bunch of Yoshi's in. I mean, how hard is that?

Still looks like the same old rehashed bland art style NSMB series. Still has the same awful rehashed music as well.

So, how is this not a rehash?
---
The song is called "Baba O' Riley", NOT "Teenage Wasteland".
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#62Hejiru206Posted 11/5/2012 11:00:44 AM
To be fair, they do seem to be putting a lot more work into this one than they did with NSMB2.

Well, except for the music.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#63libatakoPosted 11/5/2012 11:02:30 AM
I would get NSMBU....but considering that I can finish it in about a day....and the allure of playing it with friends can fade quick...... Id rather enjoy Nintendo Land with friends until the next Mario Party arrives
---
psn/xbl= libatako
@(> , <)@
#64pikachupwnagePosted 11/5/2012 11:09:58 AM
AXKSION posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
Dear lord this is one ****ed up post.

Lets see

World map is back to being non-linear
Boss battles look much better then NSMB2
Challenge mode
Boost rush
Coin battle
Nabbit chase
Ability to use mii's
Miiverse
Return of Yoshi
Baby yoshi's
Acron mushroom
Mini mushroom now lets you run on walls
etc.

Plenty of new/Improved/brought back features

They are trying. You just either don't like it or have convinced yourself no matter what that a NSMB game cannot be good. Its fine to dislike at all but you not liking it does not mean they aren't trying.

Wow, your post is one huge pile of pig s***.

Miis are stupid, one of the very worst things to ever happen to video gaming.
Miiverse is also dumb
flying squirrel suit is stupid

the game looks the same as NSMB, they just put Yoshi's in there. I mean, you just take NSMB and then you throw a bunch of Yoshi's in. I mean, how hard is that?

Still looks like the same old rehashed bland art style NSMB series. Still has the same awful rehashed music as well.

So, how is this not a rehash?

1-2. Not even touching this nonsense
3. Okay.

4. Did you even look at my list at all? Stop acting like this is a straight up port or something.

5. I have heard some tracks from the finished game. Snow, Main and athletic themes are new, Ghost and Castle are old.

I do wish the music was better. Its good and fits like a glove but after 3D land and galaxy it doesn't match up to those soundtracks.

Lets get a orchestral soundtrack please.

I would kill to have these as the ghost and castle themes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-WTNXqcuXk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2sPmtLg60k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIdJaJ8pgSk
---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#65GazelMinistryPosted 11/5/2012 11:21:01 AM
Helmsly2008 posted...
Hopes Nintendo will “build on this solid, if not mind-blowing, foundation.”

Right ...

After Nintendo stated that this would be the only NSMB game for the system.
---
I am a nontheist, a nihilist. And I'm sure god loves me anyway.
#66The_DjokerPosted 11/5/2012 11:28:14 AM
Since when has the NSMB series been rated highly? none of the other games have over 90 on MC. It's no way near as good as the Galaxy games.

And 82 seems a little too high. Game looks very average, just like NSMB2 and NSMBWii. It's easily marios worst series.
---
http://s16.postimage.org/n9cmvufj7/Kagawa_djoker.png
#67MarioFanaticXVPosted 11/5/2012 11:49:17 AM
Steve__Burnside posted...
*facepalm

8.2 generally means great. Anything below 5 is considered bad. 5 - 7 is mediocre or average

No, 4-6 is average.
---
"O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:"
1 Tim 6:20
#68DrRMPosted 11/5/2012 11:52:55 AM
ElectricMole posted...
Its scored lower than NintendoLand.

Thats saying something...

yeah! that nintendo land is more awesome than you think :3
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#69TrueBlue91Posted 11/5/2012 12:00:48 PM
pikachupwnage posted...

I do wish the music was better.

So do I. None of NSMB's music is particularly good, and even the 3D titles generally don't have notably great music. Generally it's fairly decent and at least fitting, and the Galaxy games had some real stand-out tracks, but generally the music isn't up to the other qualities of the game. (imo, at least)
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#70PigfartsPosted 11/5/2012 12:22:44 PM
joeskeletor posted...
To be honest i dont care about this game i dont care for side scrollers i left those behind when the snes became obsolete. But alot of these posters flooding these boards are just trying to tick people off trying to get under the fans skin and put doubts in minds because they think every thing is a competition.

The nintendo wii was hands down the worst console of last gen but when it comes down to numbers it surpassed both the 360 and ps3 in total sales. Nintendo wii U will do great and nintendo will keep on keeping on just as they always have. Haters gonna hate.

I never noticed it but I stopped play side scrollers too when SNES was over, maybe one or 2 here or there.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.