NSMBU confirmed to be bad

#91Beatperson14Posted 11/5/2012 4:39:49 PM
Nintenfail

B- won't get you into Harvard
---
MODS=FAQS
#92mercurythewhitePosted 11/5/2012 4:41:24 PM
I hope Nintendo is prepared for having their games reviewed equally now with the big boys; GI I'm looking at you>>>

If you claim next gen, be prepared for next -gen reviews. Unlike the Wii which received special treatment even though it was supposed to be same gen as ps3/360.
---
White Light, White Heat.
#93grimms2Posted 11/5/2012 4:47:39 PM
Preordered. Paid in full. Don't. Give. A. Crap. Love Mario. Quite simple. They could give it a 5 and I will still play and love this game.
#94Enigma149Posted 11/5/2012 4:49:08 PM
mercurythewhite posted...
I hope Nintendo is prepared for having their games reviewed equally now with the big boys; GI I'm looking at you>>>

If you claim next gen, be prepared for next -gen reviews. Unlike the Wii which received special treatment even though it was supposed to be same gen as ps3/360.

And the paranoia continues.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#95mercurythewhitePosted 11/5/2012 5:04:09 PM
Enigma149 posted...
mercurythewhite posted...

And the paranoia continues.

Well, isn't that what happened with the Wii? GI couldn't review multi-plat games equally because the Wii wasn't HD, even though Wii was "same gen." GI gave up after a few months.

And even sub-par games likes SS got 10's as overcompensation.
Xenoblade and Galaxy were the only games I felt that deserved the raves.
---
White Light, White Heat.
#96DTY3Posted 11/5/2012 5:18:10 PM
STE573 posted...
They gave Nintendoland a 9/10 for graphics... Which is a bit like giving sports resort a 9/10 for graphics. Sure the aesthetic is clean and nice, but from a technical level I see nothing 9/10 worthy, including textures.

This is why I'm glad you dont give out graphics scores.

You seem to not understand what artstyle is.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#97DTY3Posted 11/5/2012 5:19:15 PM
Well, isn't that what happened with the Wii? GI couldn't review multi-plat games equally because the Wii wasn't HD, even though Wii was "same gen." GI gave up after a few months.

Actually they (get this!) graded the games on their own merit. Artstyle, buddy.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#98xXDa-KidXxPosted 11/5/2012 5:22:53 PM
8.2 by one reviewer doesn't mean crap. Wait till it gets more reviews by more influential sites/magazines. By the way, 8.2 isn't a bad score, so shut your sound hole with that logic.
---
Wii U: ???? Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaKidWiiTrailers
________________________^ Updates, Trailers, Reviews, and More!^_______________________
#99mercurythewhitePosted 11/5/2012 5:28:18 PM
DTY3 posted...

Actually they (get this!) graded the games on their own merit. Artstyle, buddy.

Which is understandable, but then we can compare Atari 2600 games in the same way GI compared Wii games---to nothing. Own merit. No comparison. Then all PS3/360 games should be compared to nothing. All games compared unto themselves. Not a great trend.
---
White Light, White Heat.
#100PoweranimalsPosted 11/5/2012 5:40:08 PM
I like the OP didn't even bother to post a link.