What is the rarest/most obscure Wii game you own?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What is the rarest/most obscure Wii game you own?
3 years ago#31
Probably Deadly Creatures. I've never met anyone who has heard of that game.
3 years ago#32
I second that, bad gamer who says the remake of boy and his blob is awful. You deserve a turd cookie for that.

The game also has a hug button., how many games have that?
3 years ago#33
Ehh, don't really have many obscure games; If I had to pick one it'd be Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. Such an underrated game too, among those who've played it.
3 years ago#34
The Sky Crawlers: A Crimson Skies-esque prop-plane shooter from the team that made the Ace Combat games.

Not bad (although I recommend the Classic Controller over Wiimote and nunchuck) although certain battles seem ridiculously difficult compared to the rest of the game.
3 years ago#35
Metriod Prime Trilogy was the tipping point for me to buy my wii and loving it ever since. i still joke about how I can knock someone out by hitting them with the metal case though I don't know what happen to the sleeve that it came with.
---
Joy is to the ears that hear not the mouth that speaks.
Chronicles of the Unbeliever
3 years ago#36
Opoona or some awful RPG that I can't even remember the name of.
3 years ago#37
Obscure - Madworld and Muramasa TDB
Rare - Metroid Prime Trilogy (sleeve and all)
---
You better watch who your calling a child Lois. Cause if I'm a child then your a pedofile and I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit here and be lectured by a pervert.
3 years ago#38
Pandora's tower
Mad World
Metal Slug
---
***The Kid is in rare form tonight***
http:www.doublegum.be - http://soundcloud.com/the-best-of
3 years ago#39
Metal Slug Anthology
Extremely rare and fun with 2 people XP
---
(-_-(-_-(0.o)-_-)-_-)
oh noes 0.o
3 years ago#40
obscure - i'd have to pick sky crawlers. a great game that is almost never mentioned.

rare - i don't know what wii games i have are really 'rare' but if i'd have to pick it'd have to be marbles - balance challenge/kororinpa 2. such a pain to find.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What is the rarest/most obscure Wii game you own?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived